General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

Yep I agree, something is about to go down with the coaches, if you listen to them talking, they leak little bits of information.....Last night between Brit and Janie, hard to put together what they were talking,, that Frank is the only one who questioned Jani about it. More to come people!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd see if a Thread for general talk about BB would fly.

Sometimes I don't have any idea where to post something.

Stuff like Comps, table manners, activities, game questions, venting, etc.

It doesn't seem right to stick it in a certain HG / Coach's thread...

so I end up not posting.

Couldn't hurt to give it a try..

Hope it works

I actually don't think the coaches will be allowed to get into the game itself because then it makes the $100,000 prize for the winning coach meaningless. I think there might be a switch of teams of some sort later on but I doubt it will be the coaches will have a chance to play for the half million since they already announced the $100,000.

As for the new power today I heard that there is a weekly coaches competition and the winner it sounded like had the ability to save one of their players from being on the block. But it also could be that the coach gets to replace one of his players with another one of his players that could be it as well. It sound like Boogie won that competition.

Thanks for starting this thread--if anybody hears of Big Brrother switching channels for the night let's let each other know. I have a DVR and it's terrible to think it's being taped and finding out it wasn't!

Am I crazy or did i see another bedroom during the premier that had a bird cage theme? I dont see the room anymore. Maybe it was a disguise to hide the have not room?

Speaking of the have not room, what do you all think of this year's version? I think the beds may be the worst yet. They are narrow, curved and people must sleep atban incline. Not to mention the sleeping surface. Ouch!

Watching the feeds a lot this weekend but I am not really enjoying this season yet. I don't like the coaches running the show. I would love to see how the HG would align with and I think there would be more drama. The way it is now they are all trying to stick with their assigned coach and group.

I think I will enjoy the season when they break the assigned group and go on their own.

Watching the feeds a lot this weekend but I am not really enjoying this season yet. I don't like the coaches running the show. I would love to see how the HG would align with and I think there would be more drama. The way it is now they are all trying to stick with their assigned coach and group.

I think I will enjoy the season when they break the assigned group and go on their own.

Agree.

agree Marty, I have not been able to qute get into it yet, I am hopeing once the shows get to airing and we get a little further into it it will be better, it has just be a big rehash of over thinking, constant hashing out about frank or kara, on and on, and not sure I like the coach aspect yet either, lets hope it improves with age,lol

I wish BB would hire people who know how to run the feeds. I just sat down to watch awhile and the theme music is blasting away while Willie and Dan are talking in the HOH. grrrrrrrr

okay, I'm done venting, for now.

I know same here. I had to shut it off.

I know same here. I had to shut it off.

It was impossible to try and update last night, every 10 secs we got the music, so I finally just went to bed and shut the whole thing down, and have not had it on today, maybe after tonight show

So Dan and Willie had a conversation up in the HOH room and shook hands like buddies but.................. we only have FOTH music. I really would have loved to hear what kind of deal making they were doing.

I still think that the only two people they should bring back from previous seasons are Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd. Fine with me if they come back each season. Anybody else; no. I really want Jeff to win. Just because. That, and apparently there exists a dearth of black american big brother applicants.

The live feeds suck this year I have had nothing but problems. My sister called and talked to someone and they basically told her to cancel her feeds. That's good business practices. This so called twist is good for about 2 weeks then I think the returning house guests will be told they are playing for the 500k.

I don't know if this has been discussed and I missed it but.............where are the coaches sleeping? With the other houseguests? Seems like I heard something about coach suites but I could have been dreaming. If so where are they located ( off the HOH ) or where. Thanks

I am with you on wondering about where the coaches are sleeping.

But I wonder about many other things with the coaches role/gameplay and not sure if we know yet and/or if this has been discussed in other threads.

Are the coaches getting paid to play?

If so, any rumors or info on how much outside of the 100k prize Julie announced.

Last night Brit mentioned (in an discussion with Janelle in the HOH) that "they signed their lives away"...wonder what exactly is planned for the coaches.

Brit & Janelle were planning as if it is a known fact that they will jump into the game around week 4...do they really know or are they speculating based on the number of players vying for the 500k. Has anyone done the eviction math to figure out how many players are needed to play out the game thru Sept.

so po'd with the feeds, maybe it is a blessing that I am paying by the month as I prolly am going to cancel them if this bs continues, also I had my dvr set and the show did not record, so now I will have to wait till tomorrow to watch it on demand, sooooo annoying

HoH's coach sleeps in adjoining room in HOH room...

rest are just "integrated" with lowly new

If coaches get to play for big money they will be ganged up against by remaining newbies