GreatSaltLuke

BB14 Live Feed Clip of the Day

Friday, August 31, 1:39 am, Feed 1 & 2- Dan attempts to make yet another F2 deal with Ian and Shane and Danielle are brought in to reform the Quack Pack.

Saturday, September 1, 5:29 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Good game talk was a bit scarce today but here is the best of it. Dan discusses the plan to get Frank out with Ian and Shane then goes downstairs to get Jenn in on it.

Sunday, September 2, 6:46 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Ian proposes Operation Floaters Grab A Life Vest to Dan to ensure that Jenn and Joe go before anyone in the QP

Sunday, September 2, 8:56 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Joe asks Dan not to use the veto and offers 1 week of safety in exchange

Wednesday, September 5, 1:48 pm, Feed 3 & 4- When Jenn approaches Danielle about voting for Frank, Danielle informs her that she hates Frank and everyone is voting against him, causing Jenn to question her own vote.

Does anyone have the day and time of when Shane started singing, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard", and then says, "I shouldn't be singing that."

I wish I could help you nut they have been so boring that I haven't been watching them as of lately... been watching BB Australia. The feeds either show them, sleeping, Danielle popping zits or mundane garbage... BBUS has the worst BB house guests....

Tuesday, September 11, 11:22 am, Feed 3 & 4- Ian stands firm about the QP. If you have any question about who will be evicted going into the live feed blackout, this clip pretty much confirms it.

Thursday, September 13, 2:49 pm, Feed 1 & 2- Danielle tells Dan she will use the veto on him and makes him swear to vote Ian out (unfortunately it is difficult to hear them because they are whispering so quietly).

:party_smilie:

Just wanted to tell you how much you're appreciated for keeping the FB's posted with the things we HAD to see... you rock GSL!!!

:party_smilie:

Just wanted to tell you how much you're appreciated for keeping the FB's posted with the things we HAD to see... you rock GSL!!!

Big Thanks GreatSaltLuke!! Always appreciated the updates on FB NewsFeed this Season! Updates were "newsworthy" not fluff :)

I like them a lot. thank you greatsaltLuke and others

Thursday, September 13, 8:37 pm, All Feeds- The HGs compete in a brutal endurance comp that has them on fishhooks being repeatedly dipped up to their head in water and slammed into a giant wall!

Saturday, September 15, 9:05 pm, All Feeds- After a boring couple days, the drama is back after the 2nd HOH comp as Dan and Danielle stage a fight to trick Ian into throwing the final HOH.

Sunday, September 16, 9:08 pm, Feed 1 & 2- Danielle unleashes her frustrations on Ian, calling out his alliance with Dan and threatening to turn the jury against him.