BB14 Live Feed Clip of the Day

Friday, August 10, 12:12 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Wil's bad attitude during his conversation with Boogie and Franks lead them to target him instead of Joe this week. Although this clip is interrupted several times by Wil having to go get his mic and WBRBs, it is the most important conversation of the day.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday and Sunday were super boring with very little game talk and that is why I didn't post clips. Things finally picked up after midnight last night so I will post multiple clips today to make up for it.

Monday, August 13, 12:07 am, Feed 3 & 4- Wil and Ashley try to convince Frank to backdoor Dan, who agrees to do it if he can get Boogie on board.

Monday, August 13, 9:37 am, Feed 3 & 4- Frank tries to convince Boogie to go along with the plan to backdoor Dan.

Wednesday, August 15, 12:15 am, Feed 1 & 2- While on their HOH date, Frank asks Ashley if she would like to go to the couch and makeout. I thought he was kidding. She though he was kidding. Nope!

You should put a disclaimer on this one. Viewing it could really detrimentally affect some. ;)

Thursday, August 16, 2:55 pm, Feed 1 & 2 (make sure you're listening to what Danielle says about 35 seconds in)- Ever wonder why BB does NOT want HGs talking about production? They might give away things like this...

OH SNAP! That is crazy!!!!!!! Great find!~!!!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2:55 pm, Feed 1 & 2 (make sure you're listening to what Danielle says about 35 seconds in)- Ever wonder why BB does NOT want HGs talking about production? They might give away things like this...

I heard that yesterday live and went to jokers to see what they were saying coz it kind of freaked me out and ticked me off. Many at jokers said they have voting rehearsals and use celebrity names. Who knows tho?

I heard that yesterday live and went to jokers to see what they were saying coz it kind of freaked me out and ticked me off. Many at jokers said they have voting rehearsals and use celebrity names. Who knows tho?

Yeah I figure it is something out of context like that but people are already so paranoid about the game being rigged that this kind of stuff fuels the fire

8/18 12:11 PM camera 3 & 4

Booger and Frank walking around the house and realize that Ian is up in HOH. Frank comments that maybe he is working with them and maybe he was the one that told them about the plan to get out Britney and Shane.

(funny)

Friday, August 17, 7:08 pm, All Feeds- Last night was one of the best feed nights all season and it's pointless to post a clip because the entire night was constant drama. I suggest starting at this time, when the feeds came back and watching until 1:00 AM or so when things finally started to die down because it's worth it. Highlights include Britney confronting Boogie/Frank after Shane blames her for nominations, Britney unleashing on Shane and Boogie/Frank calling out Dan.

Monday, August 27, 12:35, All Feeds- Watch the aftermath of the bomb dropped during the veto ceremony! Highlights include some great Frank/Ian fights, lots of tears and lots of HGs scrambling around dazed and confused!

Thank you for posting these daily!

You're very welcome, thanks!

You should put a disclaimer on this one. Viewing it could really detrimentally affect some. ;)

I know that seeing just 2 seconds of this caused me to hurl....I had just eaten dinner. I was also pretty sure that Boogie was in a back bedroom seething with jealousy.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name