BB14 Live Feed Clip of the Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like some enhancements were made to Flashback so now it is set to BB time for everyone instead of based on the timezone of the person watching. Also, you now have the option of setting the time to any minute rather than only having 5 minute increments which is a HUGE improvement because I can give more accurate times.

Tuesday, July 24, 10:41 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Joe tells JoJo she has his vote on Thursday. Is he lying or actually going against Janelle?

Saturday, July 28th, 10pm on Feed 1

Drinking for Will's Birthday. He is in his speedos and captian shirt and hat.

Ian streaks again.

Spin the bottle and some kissing. Boogie gets a big kiss with Ashley. Ian gets a little kiss.

Tuesday, July 31, 10:02 am, Feed 3 & 4- Boogie and Frank attempt to get Wil's vote.

That was good. I watched it yesterday and I was so excited. I want to see some strong players duke it out with the coaches.

Saturday, August 4, 10:10 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Boogie pitches the idea of a super alliance of Boogie, Frank, Dan, Danielle, Britney and Shane that would backdoor Janelle this week and then clean up the rest of the house. Danielle is sold and it leads to several hours of game talk that could turn the house upside down.

Saturday, August 4, 10:10 pm, Feed 3 & 4- Boogie pitches the idea of a super alliance of Boogie, Frank, Dan, Danielle, Britney and Shane that would backdoor Janelle this week and then clean up the rest of the house. Danielle is sold and it leads to several hours of game talk that could turn the house upside down.

Everyone needs to listen to this conversation. It could shape the rest of the game. Fascinating.....

Sunday, August 5, 10:07 pm, Feed 1 & 2- Here is the Boogie/Janelle confrontation that leads to Janelle's (likely) demise. While Boogie is pleading his case one last time to Dan, Danelle and Britney interrupt the conversation to propose a coaches alliance and Boogie gets the coaches on his side by calling out Janelle and convincing them she can't be trusted.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name