BB14 Live Feed Clip of the Day

The feeds are up and it is that time again to start up the live feed clip of the day. Every day I will be posting my favorite clip(s) for those that have the live feeds. Feel free to post your own as well. The clips can be anything from great strategy talk to a big fight to someone telling an interesting story to something that just makes you laugh. I would like to start out with two clips for today:

Friday, July 13, 7:28 PM, Feed 3- Willie tells the gripping story of the the worst mistake of his life.

Friday, July 13, 8:00 PM, Feed 1- Janelle and Britney plot the downfall of the other mentors.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I just checked again and those times are correct for me so something must be wrong with my flashback settings. I live in the Mountain time zone so it might be that the feeds are set to my time zone for some reason. Unless anyone knows how to change those settings I will just assume that my times are off by an hour and adjust accordingly. Thanks for letting me know! The times should be correct now.

yes there is something very weird with the flashback time system this year..... ive tried a couple times finding things i read about on morty's and it never matches up..... not even close.........

has anyone experimented with this and figured out the system? is it adjusting for your local timezone... that seems strange to me..... anyone know for sure?

In my previous post I went by the time the updater posted but now I went back to the flashback and couldn't find it at that time. I found Willie's part at 21:28 on the superpass site and Brit/Jani at 22:00. So I don't know ifd that is set at my time (central) or BB time. I'm pretty sure the updaters record in BB time so I guess the flashback is set to whatever time the computer is set at.

3:50 ish BB time on camera 4

Britney just went after Willie telling him HOW he need to play the game. Telling him he is not playing smart. Then in the end she goes into a giggle fest. I think these HG are going to turn on their coaches as the time....

3:50 ish BB time on camera 4

Britney just went after Willie telling him HOW he need to play the game. Telling him he is not playing smart. Then in the end she goes into a giggle fest. I think these HG are going to turn on their coaches as the time....

Thanks, that is a good clip!

Sorry if I get a little behind sometimes. I will be posting a clip for every day but sometimes it may be a couple days late when I am catching up. Here is Saturday's:

Saturday, July 14, 8:10 PM, Feed 1 (Wait until WBRB ends)- There is tons of strategy talk going on every day this season but here was my favorite today. After losing their confidence in Frank's loyalty, Team Britney has a meeting in the HOH and agonizes over the Frank/Kara decision.

they keep talking about some big blowup that occurred sunday?? by willie in the HOH room.... apparently he got real heated

anyone know what time it took place?

I am reviewing Sunday now and will post that clip when I find it.

Sunday, July 15, 5:20 pm, Feed 1- Willie and Britney's paranoia get the best of them as they call the whole alliance up to the HOH to vent their frustrations about fraternizing with the enemies.

Oh thanks!

The uprising of the HG against the Coaches. Willie called a meeting in HOH with all the HG (no coaches invited)

Tuesday July 17th - 10:55 am camera 1 & 2

a must see! I am watching it now.

Tuesday, July 17, 10:25 pm, Feed 3 & 4- The first epic fight of the season! Willie explodes on Frank in front of the whole house!

Thanks ~ watched it. whooo hooo

Raving Bitch Britney flips out on Willie

July 18th, 8:35 pm BB time on camera 4.

She is screaming because she wants to control every word Willies says.

Good clip

Wednesday, July 18, 7:35 pm, Feed 1 & 2- As Britney works on Ashley, the crucial swing vote, in the storage room, Janelle bursts in to steal her away into a room where the rest of Team Janelle and Frank push her to stick with them.

Raving Bitch Britney flips out on Willie

July 18th, 8:35 pm BB time on camera 4.

She is screaming because she wants to control every word Willies says.

Good clip

That one was definitely my favorite clip today!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name