Coach Britney, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping Britney would be asked back. I loved, loved, loved her! Her DR sessions were hilarious and I had hoped there would be something between her & Lane.

I don't have fees, just BBAD. BBAD is making me cringe. She needs to seperate herself from Janelle and Wil. She's cliquing too soon and I would hate to see a blindside like with the Brigade. She can play a great social game and should spend some time with the other players.

In her defense, she thought she had a final 2 deal with Lane and he didn't really give her a reason to doubt it until she was evicted. She was the only person they sat down and explained the alliance to before evicting - so that does show they had some loyalty/respect to/for her.

Coach Brittany...what a laugh! The blind leading the blind could do a better job. She's just Jani-star struck and because she figured out the Brigade duped her all of a sudden she knows all about the game.

She'll never live down the Brigade blindside, but she's a good player. She good at comps...on her season she won an HOH, 3 POVs and she won America's Fav Player. I'd say that's a pretty good record...

Really glade Britany is back, the whole dumb/nice routine is actually her game. She is a very savy smart player, who is actually not intimdated at all. Her downfall is her loyalty, she seems to form it quick and stick to those she clicks with in the first few weeks. She needs to play smart and not trust so blindly.

I think she was a good as anyone as a mentor, she made it to pretty much to the end of her season, besides the three bafoons who actually played little to no game, but were just smart with their voting. If she would have listened to Reagan they would have probably been in the final two or her and one of the trigade.

She made really smart picks, but man I think Dan chose his team with a blindfold on. He is getting hammered and may be on the brink of by-ville as soon as next week.

Coach Brittany...what a laugh! The blind leading the blind could do a better job. She's just Jani-star struck and because she figured out the Brigade duped her all of a sudden she knows all about the game.

Agree. Perhaps it would have been better to have used only winners as mentors. Britney never impressed me. She played a terrible game and lost because of it. She's a loser. We have proof.

I liked Britney in her season and so far I like her here. I think she is extremely smart and knows the game. I think if her team stays together she will be good to go.

Me too. I just hope she doesn't drink Janelle's kool-aid for too long.

I never liked Britney and don't like her, still, but she does say some funny stuff and sometimes I find her pretty (and sometimes sadly poignant). I always thought that she was a dumbkopf for hanging-on to Hayden and that insufferable Lane. She paid the ultimate price for that stupidity. Let's hope that she learned a lesson and doesn't trust Janelle too much.

Britney and Willie have decided that Kara must go.

Little does she know that Willie, Shane, Joe and Frank have formed a Brigade. I think things will start getting fun if that happens. I also wonder why they think that once they get ride of Kara and Danielle that Dan is out of the game. I don't think that is what BB wants.... ;)

It's obvious, imo, that BB brought Janelle and Brit together because they both got screwed over by a guy alliance in their previous seasons. They have something in common. I'm hoping they form an alliance and stick together but Brit seems to be doubting Janelle, at least when she talks to Willie about her. I haven't seen Janelle do anything yet to make Brit doubt her.

I'm not sure what Britney expected from Hayden or from Lane. Did she perhaps believe that one of them would ditch the other and take her instead? Just because? Surely not and if she did, they didn't. What Britney did was help Hayden win 500K and Lane, small change; in the scheme of things. She screwed herself over. I doubt that Britney or Janelle would wish to sit next to each other in a BB-14 final 2 scenario; truth be known. Janelle is worlds more focused and treacherous than Britney could or would ever wish to be.

I'm not sure what Britney expected from Hayden or from Lane. Did she perhaps believe that one of them would ditch the other and take her instead? Just because? Surely not and if she did, they didn't. What Britney did was help Hayden win 500K and Lane, small change; in the scheme of things. She screwed herself over. I doubt that Britney or Janelle would wish to sit next to each other in a BB-14 final 2 scenario; truth be known. Janelle is worlds more focused and treacherous than Britney could or would ever wish to be.

Agree. Britney's headed down the same road again via Willie. Willie's about to be screwed over by Frank/Boog & team. He's out of his league and so is Brit for not seeing it.

I think Brit's DRs are some of the funniest i have ever seen. ever.

I love her DR's too and even like her cattiness. She pulls it off where others can not.

I think she thought that Lane would become so infatuated with her that he would take her to the end, but she ended up being screwed in the end.

Brit's very irrational (and clueless apparently), ranting about Janelle only saying that Willie and Frank have a secret alliance so that she can turn everyone against Willie. Willie and Frank do have a secret alliance, which Willie neglected to tell Brit about but Janelle easily figured out. Well, Willie thinks it's secret anyway. Willie and Frank were practically making out this morning, swearing they only trusted each other and didn't need their coaches. Frank went straight to Boogie and told him the whole deal tho. He was coached by Boog and has no allegiance whatsoever to Willie. Willie and Brit both are screwing up a good alliance with Janelle's team. Stupid move. Did they not watch Boog's AS season? I'm surprised Brit is being so blind and paranoid after what the brigade did to her.

On the other hand, Boog's got total control of his team. They're diehard loyal to him for some reason. Wonder what he told them to gain their loyalty.

Willie pushing hard for Brit to tell everyone what Brit and Janelle believe will happen (Coaches enter the game) ... Brit is pretty vervous but sounds like at this point she's going to do it lol ...

This could help them but it could also blow up in their face ... I hope she does it and we'll see where the chips fall. Even if it never happens this could make things very interesting!

Britt seems to be floundering about like a ship without it's sail. Maybe she just misses her hubby and can't get her heart into this game. She is NOT one of the greatest players ever. I'm still not clear what BB she was on although I did that year.