she is pretty good in crap shoot type of comps

but anything athletic no chance

she doesn't have the will power :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg omg omg omg

Britney AND Janelle! I am so pleased to see my princess and my queen back. Team Blonde is here again!

Dunno who to pick...and yes I did post this in the Janelle area too :-P

Happy to see you back! and happy to see you so happy. :D I was pretty stoked about Janelle myself. Jani seems kinda sad to me this time around tho. Brit too but she admits she's missing hubby/home.

Raving Bitch Britney flips out on Willie

July 18th, 8:35 pm BB time on camera 4.

She is screaming because she wants to control every word Willies says.

Good clip

Brittany needs to leave soon and have a baby. Hopefully she won't abandon her baby. But then maybe I'm being hard on Janelle. For all we know, Janelle could have lost custody of her brat.

Britney and Janelle are no doubt both there for the money. Neither seems very happy about being there, imo. Why would they be? Both lost in previous seasons. Janelle, twice. Neither will win this go-round, either. Especially the "cow princess" (ROFL - that was cute). I have no babies but honestly think that it would be difficult to leave a seven-month old to go on a reality tv show. Granted, we don't know how long she might be there. That, and we don't know the circumstances but they would have to be pretty convincing circumstances for the general public to condone her leaving that bambina. What was she thinking?

Does Britney ever mention Lane? They were so close. I am thinking that they probably talk daily, still. B)

Does Britney ever mention Lane? They were so close. I am thinking that they probably talk daily, still. B)

She has talked about Lane but I got the impression that there is not connection anymore. I just have to say after watching her screaming at Willie and going on and on that I certainly feel sorry for her husband.

She has talked about Lane but I got the impression that there is not connection anymore. I just have to say after watching her screaming at Willie and going on and on that I certainly feel sorry for her husband.

Agree. If I remember, her fiance seemed kinda reserved and not at all the big bruiser jock one would predict for Britney - since she seemed to adore her Lane. I am assuming that she married the same guy.