Coach Janelle, Week 1

CeCiMom

Good for you, Smass...Watching the feeds here it seems Janelle has totally reversed her anti Boogie policy. Now she's all about saving Frank...confusing...things change so quickly....Wil, who's annoying hair is in a bun now, was listening to Boogie like he was the Buddha or something. Can't believe Janelle will really let her fledglings vote for Frank, who gets uglier everytime I see him. Hope this is a ruse of some sort to dash Boogie's dreams asunder...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, Smass...Watching the feeds here it seems Janelle has totally reversed her anti Boogie policy. Now she's all about saving Frank...confusing...things change so quickly....Wil, who's annoying hair is in a bun now, was listening to Boogie like he was the Buddha or something. Can't believe Janelle will really let her fledglings vote for Frank, who gets uglier everytime I see him. Hope this is a ruse of some sort to dash Boogie's dreams asunder...

Maybe she's keeping her enemies closer...for now. I hope.

All these years being a Janelle fan.... it has come to an end. I don't know for sure why but I just don't seem to like her anymore. A small part of it is her leaving her baby and I have trouble wrapping my head around that. She doesn't even seem to miss her. I would be C-R-A-Z-Y.

All these years being a Janelle fan.... it has come to an end. I don't know for sure why but I just don't seem to like her anymore. A small part of it is her leaving her baby and I have trouble wrapping my head around that. She doesn't even seem to miss her. I would be C-R-A-Z-Y.

I know--I'm serious when I say I worry about my cat! I'm super full of estrogen and deep feelings for my family--I can't imagine feeling less.

Well, there's an old saying in psych that goes, "You can't escape who you are." I suppose that fits here. She made the same mistake in All Stars that she made in season 6. Probably will this time as well.

Boogie seems pretty well keyed into her strengths and weaknesses. We'll see I guess.

I couldn't stand Janelle when she played before but I also didn't get to see anything other than the edited show on CBS. I was always baffled by how much others liked her and I am looking forward to seeing what it is that I didn't see since I will be able to what Showtime this year and can read the updated on the boards.

Welcome to the board! This is my first experience with Janelle and so far she's starting to act like a rat fink. Tonight's CBS show was so unreal. Guess they'll dish the dirt tomorrow.

I couldn't stand Janelle when she played before but I also didn't get to see anything other than the edited show on CBS. I was always baffled by how much others liked her and I am looking forward to seeing what it is that I didn't see since I will be able to what Showtime this year and can read the updated on the boards.

I liked Janelle her first season. She was a tough competitor and I especially liked that. I am not a person who likes seeing them again and again and again. Nor am I a person who ever found Janelle particularly beautiful. She's okay but I am no longer a fan.

I was never a huge Jani fan tbh. I kind of rooted for her, because I didn't like the "nerd-herd/friendship" alliance players very much, so by default her side was whom I rooted for, and girl was freakishly good at BB competitions. At least those not fixed for her by CBS when the wrong person won (cough). That being said, she was kind of a total Bleep to the other house-guests her season. It's been so long I no longer remember who drew first blood, but I do remember there being a few times when they tried to be nice to her and she just spit it back at them .. she deserved at least -some- of the hate she got from the other side of the house her season imo. Then again, they deserved some of the hate they gave back. Cuts both ways I suppose.

She has this huge chip on her shoulder towards Boogie which I don't think is healthy for her game (on wed night show). I don't know if she's really being sucked in by Boogie, or she simply is keeping her options open. Until I see DR footage from her I dunno what's in her change of heart. In any case, even I don't personally like her that much, or him that much either.. it's interesting for me to watch them tangle, it's the whole whose really playing who question. Is she really buying into his game again, or is she simply luring him into a false sense of security so she can ultimately stab him in the back at the end.

Janelle has just proved why she doesn't win big brother, Its because of her big ego. She thinks Willie was a dumb ass (her words) for holding the meeting the other day and she is really mad that he is no longer listening to her every word. She was all about getting out Frank but because she hates Willie its now all about getting even with him. The problem is that you can win HOH's but the veto is what counts and if he wins it then he stays. So you have accomplised nothing. I hope before tonight that she wises up and tells her team to vote Frank out if not she will once again lose to Boogie.