Coach Janelle, Week 1

CeCiMom

Heh heh heh. She'll get him out. It's only a matter of time. She wants personal revenge for what he did to her when they played against each other before. Janelle's mind is made out like a chess set I think. She's always thinking two steps ahead. That's why she'll always be one of my favorite players if not my favorite.

I can't wait! She's doing great so far!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad she's back. She's definitely an All-star and one of the best players that ever rocked the game.

I'm still not sure why Brittney's in the house though. She's the only coach that doesn't add up. I don't recall her ever

being spectacular in any way.

I think Brit's in the house simply because she was so popular during her season. She certainly wasn't a player who stood out because of her game skills but just because she was very funny with her continual, cynical bashing of all the other hg's. She had it down to an art.

She does seem to know how to play the game this time and I think, so far, she's doing very well. She's sticking to the plan of getting out another of Dan's players because he's already one down. That's smart, imo. If Dan were smart, he'd convince Brit and Jani that he and his team would work tirelessly to rid the house of Boog and team. I don't think Dan realizes what real danger he's in.

But since this is Jani's thread, GO JANELLE! I love her. It's a definite that the coaches get to start playing the game at some point. Janelle's smart to want the strongest players, including Boog, out of the game asap.

(It's good to see all of Morty's faithful posters here again! :animated_wave: )

JANELLE!!!

BY FAR one of the best players...I'm sort os sad for the team she picked by she does ave strategy, so I'll wait and see. Just hope she gets Boogie out of there,such a beast of a person!

SO FAR this looks like it cold be a good season...don't get why some players are talking and scheming with other team coaches, but is all stratgey to them!!!

I liked janelle on her 2 seasons but I think her and Brittany are playing too hard too fast. They don't even know who is going home and there is alot of game left. I think they have it figured out that they are playing for the 500k. It was not rocket science and I think that this is why this so called twist is lame. When Julie drops that bombshell on the house I think these new players are smart enough to get the returning players out and if not shame on them

I liked janelle on her 2 seasons but I think her and Brittany are playing too hard too fast. They don't even know who is going home and there is alot of game left. I think they have it figured out that they are playing for the 500k. It was not rocket science and I think that this is why this so called twist is lame. When Julie drops that bombshell on the house I think these new players are smart enough to get the returning players out and if not shame on them

My sentiments exactly.

Janelle mentioned all the genital warts Boggie keep burning off his "member"...how does she know this?

Wasnt he on Dr. Will's about wart or somenot growth eww! Mike Boogie is gross!

So far a good game and right now the coaches know they are going tobe playing, but they are trying to get the competition out not! Hehehe!

Janelle and Brit were talking last night in the HOH as if the coaches were definitely going to start playing the game at some point.

(start watching at 1:40-45 am, Feeds 3-4, 9/15, and watch until they go downstairs. Pay close attention!)

BB cuts the feeds a few times but you can read between the lines because enough info is given before BB catches it.

Imo, this is why Jani is wanting Boogie out so badly asap. She knows he'll have a chance to actually win the game again.

It's also my opinion that the newbs will figure this twist out soon. There will be only 10 hg's left after the first full week of gameplay.

Janelle will be bald in another ten years with that stiff over processed hair. Looks wiggy.

She will be her own worst enemy playing for revenge. And I shall laugh and laugh and laugh......

I have always been a big Janelle fan but.... this season she just doesn't excite me yet. I guess I am waiting for the bye bye bitches or some drama.

Season 6 was and still is my favortie season.