Coach Janelle, Week 1

CeCiMom

Janelle mentioned all the genital warts Boggie keep burning off his "member"...how does she know this?

Dr. Will was on a TV show with doctors and they burned off his warts for the show.

yes Boogie continues to disgust.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Season 14 is just an ego trip for Jani and an easy $120 grand (if the winner gets the $20K for being on the show, plus the grand prize!). There is really no pressure on her...Grodner practically guaranteed her the win (jmo) before she even came on the show, and with this coach thing, the fact that Dan picked/voted stupidly, nobody likes Boogie and Brit is too much in awe of Jani, it's pretty much a given.

Guest 6Borders

Unless Willie has his way and gets Wil out next week :)

Willie is going to do what BB "strongly hints at" in DR to the coaches and the "strongly advises" him to do if he wants any shot at the money.

Dr. Will was on a TV show with doctors and they burned off his warts for the show.

yes Boogie continues to disgust.

Thanks, Marty :D I must've missed that show....lol...Boogie is a sleaze-ball...

The only times I've been concerned about Janelle is when I've felt she has made alliances with mostly guys and sometimes has neglected the girls. She is doing a fantastic job manipulating and getting along with everyone this season! i am very happy to see this! I'm a big fan anyway but if she gets the scum boogie out I'll never forget it!

Was a fan prior to allstars. Now I'm finding her annoying as all heck since she is working with Brit. Both are using "nerd herd" tactics in trying to control the sheep. She's also being catty alongside Brit. Ugh.

The love fest is nauseating! Can't wait till the power shifts.

Season 14 is just an ego trip for Jani and an easy $120 grand (if the winner gets the $20K for being on the show, plus the grand prize!). There is really no pressure on her...Grodner practically guaranteed her the win (jmo) before she even came on the show, and with this coach thing, the fact that Dan picked/voted stupidly, nobody likes Boogie and Brit is too much in awe of Jani, it's pretty much a given.

I do not agree with this one bit.

I feel like Jani is looking good in week 1.. but look at her team. Wil is lucky to make it a month into the show. Ashely is the ditzy girl who (probably) won't do too well in mental competitions, which make up 80% of the HOH's. and then she has joe, who isn't exactly the most popular guy in the house right now...

i feel like next to Dan's team, she has the second worst.

If Janelle gets Boogie out, she may replace Dan and Will as my all-time favorites.

Heh heh heh. She'll get him out. It's only a matter of time. She wants personal revenge for what he did to her when they played against each other before. Janelle's mind is made out like a chess set I think. She's always thinking two steps ahead. That's why she'll always be one of my favorite players if not my favorite.

Jedi-Janie is back! Yayy!

I was kinda surprised she'd return, I didn't think she'd want to be back in the game again especially this soon after having a baby.

I can't wait for the day when drunk mean Janie and mean Britney tag-team some unfortunate victim with a vicious verbal assault.

Could be epic.

Gotta get this out of the way....I can't stand looking at her nose!!

I'm glad she's back, she was an awesome player. I'm not liking her game play thus far; I don't like the girls alliance strategy.

I can't wait for the day when drunk mean Janie and mean Britney tag-team some unfortunate victim with a vicious verbal assault.

Could be epic.

Maybe they'll make someone cry...I'm hoping it's Wil. I'm also looking forward to some hilarious DR sessions featuring both.

Janelle is my all time favorite player, with "Bye, Bye, Bitches" being my all time favorite quote of hers! Love Jani, and hope her team goes far. Hopefully she'll be saying, "Bye, Bye, Boogie" very, very soon! :2thumbsup:

Janelle is my all time favorite player, with "Bye, Bye, Bitches" being my all time favorite quote of hers! Love Jani, and hope her team goes far. Hopefully she'll be saying, "Bye, Bye, Boogie" very, very soon! :2thumbsup:

Me too!!! Janelle is and will always be my favorite BB player of all time.