Willie, Week 1

CeCiMom

Frank is a liar, but that's his way of saving his butt. Willie did not use high pitched voice quoting wil as taking 24 hours off campaigning. Joe also exaggerated the meeting and backed up Willie's lie.Don't know how this will wind up. Even if Frank stays, how do we know he will win next hoh or any hoh? Or any veto. As I figure it, if you are on the block you better win your own damn POV or face the consequences. Frank is acting like pure-T White Trash. Worse than a Hantz! And that's saying something.

Frank is the son of some Wrestler of Regional Fame. Guess he'll be wearing a silk mask and cape soon...lol.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the middle of watching the meeting b/c I missed it this morning. So far I can't figure out why these people are mad at Willie - everyone in the house seems to be agreeing with him during the meeting that they need to play their own game - even Joe and Frank and Wil and Jenn seem to be agreeing adamantly, and they're not even on his "side". I can see why Willie was so frustrated later with everyone flipping on him after agreeing with him to his face.

Oooh it was Joe! He's such a freakin' liar. Telling Janelle that Willie said that he had secret information - that's so not what Willie said.

Joe and Frank basically started it right after meeting. Frank especially bad mouthed Willie. Frank's desperate to stay.

So lame. I hate it when people do that. I guess I can understand Frank wanting to stay but he's being such a jerk about it all. Ironic too since he had the votes before this. Hopefully he'll go home. And hopefully Joe's next.

If they knew who Frank's dad was it make be a strike against them. All those professional wrestlers do is put on fake shows. They also are often millionaires. Yes, I'm hoping Frank leaves now. Kara is a beautiful girl too and adds that to cast. Can't imagine why Willie put her up in first place. I think Willie originally planned to put up Ian but Boogie made Ian safe after winning Coaches Comp. Therefore Willie put Frank up to take one away from Boogie, since at that time Janelle and Britts teams are allies.

Lol...I'm watching the fight now. It's like I'm at a family gathering at the in-laws. :D Everybody's a mf'r.

note: my superpass feeds flashback time is set to EST for some reason. I had to go to 1:25 am on the 18th to find the fight but it apparently happened at 10:25 pm BBT.

so early in the game and people are shooting themselves in the foot ..

Britney should have kept her mouth shut on basically what is Speculation.. (coaches entering the game)

that meeting Willie summoned should have never taken place, dude its not your place to tell people how they should play.. its bad enough there are coaches in there.

Frank running his mouth.. Who flips before eviction night while on the block? this idiot was safe, the blonde was for sure getting the boot on thursday, WTF.

Jenn, Kara, Michelle... are doing the best thing.. saying very little and being invisible.

This is insane, this may be the best season ever.

I agree with all this! I'm so glad I have BBAD!! Stupid Boogie--where did he come from suddenly to attack Willie LOL and Ian trying to give him Digiorno!!! LOL that was great

BBAD was off the charts last night .... PVR is the bomb!

Willie as expected stretched himself way to thin way to fast ... I like Willie but he has to chill out lol. Frank was safe but had his little meeting with the 6 people and suddenly became bulletproof the night before eviction ... not very smart! Now Willie should have Shane, JoJo, Danielle for sure and would just need 1 of either Wil or Ashley and Frank goes home and Kara gets a pass on what seemed like certain eviction lol ... I love this show!!!

Right now Wil is "offended" because Frank says Willie imitated him at meeting. I think Ashley's good for a Kara save...Willie just needs to remind her at the last minute tomorrow night...lol....

Hey they all have lied and schemed. Willie no worse then Frank and Joe. I think Joe and Frank are bigger liars because they just make stuff up.

Hey they all have lied and schemed. Willie no worse then Frank and Joe. I think Joe and Frank are bigger liars because they just make stuff up.

I'm sure they all lie, but I'm just saying it was too obvious on Willie's part trying to hide the fact that he messed up.

Also, what did Frank lie about. Haven't been following the feeds enough.

Joe is the biggest liar of all and it will come back to haunt him. However I wish Willie defended himself better. I don't think "I don't want to talk about it" is helping him much. Boogie and Dan can actually lie in such a way that it doesn't even come back to them. When they do have to defend themselves they are able to speak well.

I'm sure they all lie, but I'm just saying it was too obvious on Willie's part trying to hide the fact that he messed up.

Also, what did Frank lie about. Haven't been following the feeds enough.

Well a big one was Frank told everyone that Willie was making a gay slur about Wil. He said that Willie raised his arms up and talked in a girlie voice imitataing Wil. The only truth to that was he did raise his arms and said I thought Wil said he was taking 25 hours off from game talk. (no girlie voice and no gay slur) It got a lot of people riled up and Wil was crying and people were comforting him.

Well a big one was Frank told everyone that Willie was making a gay slur about Wil. He said that Willie raised his arms up and talked in a girlie voice imitataing Wil. The only truth to that was he did raise his arms and said I thought Wil said he was taking 25 hours off from game talk. (no girlie voice and no gay slur) It got a lot of people riled up and Wil was crying and people were comforting him.

Ah gotcha. See, without knowing that and viewing that fight, Willie comes out in the wrong in that situation the way he argued. Either way, Frank is an idiot for talking bad about someone in a week he's trying to save himself.

But this all makes me happy as, at least Kara is staying. :)

Yes no one should pick on gay people--God/the universe made them too--but that slur?! was exaggerated. People making fun of JoJo's italian/NY accent is not my favorite thing--but doesn't bother me at all- but big whoop--there will always be people who don't understand something laughing at it. You can't freak out over everything--take things in stride for your own mental health!