Willie, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he wants to keep Frank for a number of reasons but the first being that Janelle wants him out. He does not like the coaches thinking they are running the show. So if Frank is on team booger all the way then he will be a bigger target than Willie. I thought Frank was smarter than that but I guess not. The reason I like Willie is because he is playing his own game and he doesn't care that Janelle and Britany want Frank out.

I think he wants to keep Frank for a number of reasons but the first being that Janelle wants him out. He does not like the coaches thinking they are running the show. So if Frank is on team booger all the way then he will be a bigger target than Willie. I thought Frank was smarter than that but I guess not. The reason I like Willie is because he is playing his own game and he doesn't care that Janelle and Britany want Frank out.

Well said. I agree.

Willie knows that Brit and Janelle are trying to get all the girls on their side because they all hate Boogie and are scared of Dan. Well after Boogie and Dan are gone who are they going to take out first? Willie or Shane.

I'd love to see a Willie/Frank/Boogie/Shane alliance but this house is full of people that love to talk and are paranoid so the chances that happens are pretty small.

So I was listening to Joe and he was saying there's some tension in the house and it seemed to be stemming from Willie. And Brit looks quite down right now too "needing a day off" lol.

Anyone know what's going on?

So I was listening to Joe and he was saying there's some tension in the house and it seemed to be stemming from Willie. And Brit looks quite down right now too "needing a day off" lol.

Anyone know what's going on?

Brittney spilled the beans to Willie that the coaches were definitely playing and he took it very hard

Joe is speaking up and does not agree with the meeting and he said it is too soon. I think they will be suspcious of Joe defending the coaches.

Willie is doing a good job!

saying they don't need the mentors would work if there were no coaches challenge. The fact that your mentor can save you for a week means you are smarter to WORK WITH THEM rather than by youself. LOL Willie is grasping at straws he is the number one threat in the house and he knows it.

never gonna happen though. All talk and in the end they will be aware that they have to play their own but the mentors will play them like spades. But Willie did plant a seed that might grow into something

saying they don't need the mentors would work if there were no coaches challenge. The fact that your mentor can save you for a week means you are smarter to WORK WITH THEM rather than by youself. LOL Willie is grasping at straws he is the number one threat in the house and he knows it.

Very good point (that their coaches can save them via winning the coaches comps).

Willie is the only one with a brain, but then I guess what else should I expect for big brother. I do not like Joe he is an idiot. What he was saying is true and these stupid house guests are total idiots. Brittany should have kept her mouth shut.