Willie, Week 1

CeCiMom

Seems more likeable thus far than Russell was - although Russell was definately interesting and that's what this game needs - some interesting characters. Time will tell.

I agree. With his hat off he looks less like Russell which is a good thing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that they are proud of Russell. Not the legacy, perhaps, but the person and their connection. He came on the scene when reality tv and that show in particular needed a boost and Russell gave it to them in spades.

Willie needs to shave the beard, lose the hat. Although the cat's outta the bag, some now know who he is. Russell was good player first time around but he played in such a way as never winning any votes in the end. So far this guy is not as bad a Russell. Can't wait till he goes on the block next week...

Willie's paranoia is going to get out of control. He was accusing Janelle, to Brit, of starting a side alliance with Danielle and Kara. Janelle hasn't done so as far as I've seen. I do think Janelle is trying her best to rally the women tho. She's planting seeds, telling them that a woman can't beat a man in the F2 so a woman needs to be sitting next to a woman at the end.

He is my favorite player as of right now. He did tell the teams that are in his alliance that he is Russell's brother, But I don't think he needs to tell anyone else. We all know that Dan and Booger are so truthful. Janelle and Brittany are playing too fast if you notice that's all they do is talk game so what's the difference if he does he is on Brittanys team.

I think that everyone needs to get off the russell mentality. Russell was good tv as much as I loved to hate him. This is willies game to either win or lose. Really who he is related to should not bother anyone. Also it seems that if it wasn't for Dan none of these people in the house would have known who he was. I still don't think some of them know who Russell is!

I think Willie's downfall might be trusting Mike Boogie. Mike Boogie has made it well known in past seasons that he is very much willing to lie and manipulate people to get ahead and in this case to get his players ahead. Frankly I don't care for Willie as I think he is arrogant and would love to see him walk out the door. However if I was Willie I would get Frank out of the house this week.

I like Willie and the fact that he's a real gamer ... The problem he has is that he is soooo paranoid! They just need to let things play out for the week and not make so many deals with everyone because it will come around sooner then later! People will talk and find out he's telling multiple people he wants to work with them. If you like seeing game talk though Willie is definitely the guy to watch because he never stops talking game lol

I like Willie and the fact that he's a real gamer ... The problem he has is that he is soooo paranoid! They just need to let things play out for the week and not make so many deals with everyone because it will come around sooner then later! People will talk and find out he's telling multiple people he wants to work with them. If you like seeing game talk though Willie is definitely the guy to watch because he never stops talking game lol

ITA. His paranoia has rubbed off on Brit and they've already messed up a strong alliance. Why Willie trusts Frank, who seems to be a clone of Boogie, is beyond me. Willie's gonna get it. He's too cocky and he's being played by Frank/Boog. He keeps it interesting but he's really not that smart (doesn't compare to Russell). Disappointing. I had high hopes for Willie. If he survives Boog for awhile, maybe he'll get smart in time.

Well I made up my mind. I am rooting for Willie. I like his game play. He is bold and engaged and has that edge. :sneaky:

I like him too. His unfortunate Hantz connection is a moot point in this game. However if Willie alienates the Jury they could vote against him for spite, were he final 2. Although in my experience, BB is no popularity contest. Skill is more appreciated than congeniality. Still, we'll have to see how he squirms next week if Shane doesn't win HOH.

I like him too. His unfortunate Hantz connection is a moot point in this game. However if Willie alienates the Jury they could vote against him for spite, were he final 2. Although in my experience, BB is no popularity contest. Skill is more appreciated than congeniality. Still, we'll have to see how he squirms next week if Shane doesn't win HOH.

If Willie's not safe next week, we'll all have nervous breakdowns watching Willie have a nervous breakdown.

This is why Willie's playing so stupid (Brit too):

4:15PM BBT: Everyone's in a jovial mood while they celebrate Boogie's birthday, but the conversations are very trivial.

Later... Frank and Mike do some game-talk:

Frank: "If we do get Kara out this week then I can get Willie on the block, he won't have anyone then."

Mike: "I'd love to see it."

Boogie says he is gunning to get Dan out.

Why, why, why would Willie trust Boogie and/or his team? Willie's a fan and surely he watched how ruthless Boog played before. Even if Willie tells Frank that the coaches are going to come into the game, Frank and Boogie are tight and will take him out. I think Boogie probably already told his team about the coaches coming into the game at a later point and he solidified his alliance with them from the start. They're very loyal to him.

Willie still thinks he has hoh power for some reason. I'm not getting why anyone there is concerned about "honoring" the hoh's wishes after all the pertinent decisions for the week have been made. Willie's power is done and he'll have no power next week either. The group with the most votes has the power now, but they'll all vote together so they won't divide the house and put targets on their backs.

I can't believe Willie has convinced Brit that keeping Frank is a smart move. What BB world is she from? Willie has the power of persuasion but he's trusting the wrong people. It'll get interesting. I hope Willie can survive this move. There is a chance that Frank will blow his chances before Thursday. Frank has a really hard time keeping his mouth shut. Willie's very forgiving of anything Frank says tho. I don't understand his infatuation with the guy.