Willie, Week 1

CeCiMom

These Hantz men have problems with women! Because Russell put his trust in women twice and they both ended up beating him in the end because Russell was a and I am not putting it lightly a dirty player! That is the reason why his nephew didnt trust women on survivor LOL! I thinking the same thing now with Willie! But he might be right, Kara is smart and I think she will be gunning after Willie! IDK! I thought I knew this game but :blink: Im confused!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he sure looks better then his bro, I am not off him yet, I think he is kinda funny listening to him on the feeds, we will see

Guest 6Borders

I hope he can blow a hole in the "coaches" thing and really shake up the house by not listening to them and getting the other hg's to not listen to them.

starting to be a trainwreck of an hoh for ole willie :animated_bouncy:

agree and this is why I said last night it is not always good to be the 1st HOH, however, Willie needed his butt saved so I guess that it was the best thing that coulda happened for him, but not sure, he needs to play his own game, and I would not at all be tellin these coaches every thing on my mind they are there for money for themselves and would screw you over in a heart beat

Willie looks like he's shaping up to be the house guest we all desire. Someone who's got the balls to stir the pot. Many of them promise to be evill and turn out to do nothing more than float thru the season. BORING!!! He should get past the first eviction OK by saying "I didn't have time to really know you guys and had to put somebody up." And yes, It would be wise to put up two people from the same tean. Piss off as few people as you can I say! :maleficent:

If possible, Willie would be on the gone. Pronto. Silly them if they allow him to hang around past his due date. Would it not be truly amazing to see a Hantz actually win? All that scheming effort and they never win. Will Willie Wagtail from Walmajarri win? The Rhipidura leucophrys is known to be a tough little customer. We shall see.

guy loves talking game i mean morning noon night he doesn't stop...... doesnt get tired of it...... makes for great feeds

I know he likes otalk but he talks in circles sooo much that for me he is hard to follow on the feeds, specially when I am updating,he jumped around on about 4 or 5 subject last night in one convo,lol, but I do think he is the one to watch, as long as his mouth does not do overtime