Ian, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger is been preaching to Ian telling he how to act and going into detail how he is not acting right and saying he just wants to protect him. Ian is playing along like he is the meek little newbie. I think Ian is playing Booger. Booger has been preaching to Ian for about 30 minutes telling him how to act.

Booger is been preaching to Ian telling he how to act and going into detail how he is not acting right and saying he just wants to protect him. Ian is playing along like he is the meek little newbie. I think Ian is playing Booger. Booger has been preaching to Ian for about 30 minutes telling him how to act.

What reason does Ian have to play Boogie?

He is a bit fish out of water..

you took the words out of my mouth

he doesn't seem to be in any of the cliques..... he's one of those players when he comes in the room people are like "can you leave and give us a few minutes"... they also do this to Jen.

he's in serious trouble the way things are going

My poor dorky Ian is not doing too well. He seems to be a target and will be on the block soon. I had such high hopes for him.

bye bye sweetie :nerd:

His ability to name houseguests by season and in order of eviction- my mind is blown!! On another note,now everyone knows he has great memorization skills.

I know... I'm really impressed, but he soo should keep that stuff to himself

Well they know how smart he is, he blew any chances for him to stay in game...How can you be that smart, and have no common sense.

His total recall of all seasons players names, and the order they went out of the game was extremely immpressive. Props to Ian

To me common sense is so much more useful in life the brain power. You are right. He is not playing a good game. I thought in his interview he would know how to "play" people but he doesn't. poo

To me common sense is so much more useful in life the brain power. You are right. He is not playing a good game. I thought in his interview he would know how to "play" people but he doesn't. poo

Yep I was hoping he would go far, and play all of them.

When Boogie is advising him on his game play, he should not have to tell a young man, not sit and watch when the women are showering,,,,,Just plain and simple Creepy

He surely does not act like a 21 year old young man, I wonder if he is younger then he is admitting too.

He is very awkward and twitchy all the time. He seems to have a hard time participating in regular conversations. Right now Willie is telling him (and everyone around) that he is a genius and has a photographic memory and knows everything about BB. Willie is setting him up for eviction by making sure everyone knows that Ian might take any kind of mental challenge. Boogie did a fast change on that line of conversation as soon as he could.

My poor dorky Ian is not doing too well. He seems to be a target and will be on the block soon. I had such high hopes for him.

bye bye sweetie :nerd:

I feel the same way. He doesn't know what he is doing. From his interviews I thought he would do better. I really think it's an age thing.

Nerd, and socially awkward or not, I really like Ian still. But then again I am a nerd at heart, and many of my friends are just as socially awkward if not more so.

One can only hope that there is some sort of plan behind his weird behavior we will hear about in the DR.

I cant believe that Britney is forcing him to go on a "date" tonigbt with Ashley. I feel bad for him. He seems to be easily pushed around by people.