Ian, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On BBAD they have comments/ updates on the bottom. They were still saying last night Ian is apt to go home since he is annoying everyone. Nothing could be further from the truth now. He is not on the radar at this point.

It might not be cool to another guy but most girls would respect a guy who didn't consider sex to be a casual occurrence, imo. Kudos to Ian. Self-control and intelligent choices are what sets us apart from animals.

Well said! I agree that its something you may not want to put out on national TV, but I definitely kudos him as well. I was the same way as him until I lost mine. Always wanted to wait for the right person.

basically the exact hg's i thought he would be

nerdy and awkward around the ladies

i am shock most thought he would be the exact opposite :animated_bouncy:

I still like Ian. Worry over the Boogie connection but hope that Ian can look out for himself; need be. Tim Tebow is a famous virgin. Most guys probably wouldn't want the world to know that they are virgins but apparently there exists some who tell it like it is; no matter. Their business. Makes no nevermind to me.

What game?

I can't figure this guy out. His pre-season interview he sounded like he was going to be a big game player but... so far nuttin.

but then again this is only week one. :sleepy:

Ian could vote against Frank. He's hard to read. No one control's Ashley except her drug dealers.

:animated_wave: Len. Ian gave Frank his word to not vote him out. Ian said to others he's keeping his word to Frank. Hey, whats with tippy toes, lol.

That is his chief talent. He also brags about being a virgin. Didn't say what kind of virgin though...gay, str8, anal, etc....

Of course he's a virgin. Who would want to............never mind. Don't need a warning. :unsure: