Ian, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like old times!!

HI JOY!!!

Thought it was hilarious when he told Boogie he was 10 when he first watched him and then when he told him he was a legend no matter what anyone says.

That cracked me up too !!! Specially "legend no matter what anyone says"...LOL

You know, I really really like him so far. :) I thought he'd be kind of like a Ronnie also, or fade into the background, but he left a really good first impression. He and Frank are my favorites for the guys so far this year.

could be a nominee along with frank

nom two from same side so you dont piss off two teams :animated_bouncy:

I may like this fella... I was a little afraid he was going to be like Ronnie, but he's proved otherwise so far.. i can still see him pulling that diary room crap that he's so much smarter than the others.. Loved that Ashley said he was her time.. could be 1/2 of the strangest showmance ever.

I like him too. He's sharp as a tack and very little will get by him in this game. If he's warmed up to all the HG I'm sure he'll be a favorite with them too. I love that he immediately had Willie's ticket. Now that everybody knows who that dude is chances are he won't be around very long. I seriously doubt he's going to be kissing any butt being the HOH and all. Good on Ian! I can't wait to see how he's going to play these things to his advantage.

reading through live feeds ... sounds like houseguests are finding him annoying, with Britney commenting that he acts different - more normal now that the live feeds are on ...

I really like Ian a lot so far!!! I think he is my favorite! I wouldn't mind seeing him and Ashley hook up they might make a cute couple!

I would love to see another brain game played like some of the best in the past... I think he can do it. It just takes on HG to start the ball rolling to get rid of someone and that might happen with Ian.

Guest 6Borders

Totally my Fav.

He not only has Willie's number but he has Big Brother's number (something which will not set well with Grodner). Boogie is a legend... "legend #1 a$$". In his interview he said Dr. Will was the legend. Boogie's ego he will prob buy it.

Loved him for saying the way the whole treatment of Jodi was wrong.

reading through live feeds ... sounds like houseguests are finding him annoying, with Britney commenting that he acts different - more normal now that the live feeds are on ...

I don't have feeds but I'm reading on different boards that no one in the house likes him and that Janelle and Brittney feel he is a spy for Boogie. Again I have no feeds, it's what I read.

The little I saw on the feeds this afternoon had him talking with a couple HG about science, the table of elements and new elements. He may be coming across to brainy. I hope they don't vote him out too early. I'd really like to see him play the game and maybe get some kind of alliance going to save him.

He is a bit fish out of water.. based on his interests vs the girls I would think. I also think he needs to tone down his super-fan knowledge as people see that as a threat.

I do think though that if he can dial it back and lay low he can go far even on Boogie's team as there are probably bigger threats in front of him.

Shane? Did well on the bed competition now won pov..

This kid is the most socially awkward HG I've seen since Captain Kosher. I don't know if he's just super shy or what but several times I've been listening to the feeds and suddenly realize he's been sitting in the room the whole time and hasn't said a word. I like him but don't see him making it very far.