JoJo, Week 1

CeCiMom

Close your eyes and listen to her voice and you wonder if she is the daughter of the Nanny. (can't remember her real name)

The Nanny's name is Fran Drescher. Her voice is similair because that is her New York Italian accent. I have heard this alot because people in my family have the same type of accent (my family is Italian).

I like JoJo, I think she has a good personality and frankly I am not reading the ego thing at all about her. What worries me is that it seems Joe and Wil don't like her much because they think she is full of herself, but frankly I think those two are more full of themselves to me.

Wil is always talking trash about people behind their back, to me that is irritating. Joe is following Wil it seems.

Got a kick out of JoJo bla bla bla telling Janelle how to do well endurance in competitions and the best game play and what moves they need to make. Silly girl.....

Wow that's hilarious! That's like telling the chief how to plant seeds for the harvest.

JoJo with Willie is like Natalie with Jessie

so when the coup de charity takes out willie she is a shoe in for final 2 then ;):animated_bouncy:

I think she is slightly homesick. Said she comes from very close knit family.

Definitely--most of my family live in the same town/area. Southern Italian people are usually like this. I thought she was cute on the show tonight. She is young and brash of course.

lol I love the differences of opinion on this board.. crazy!

I personally love miss JoJo in all her trashy glory. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously / seems to occasionally poke fun of herself, and I find that quality in a person attractive. As for piercings, tattoos, etc that stuff doesn't bother me either. I would make different choices, but if it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anybody.. I say more power to 'em. Shrug.

Not sure the story with her and Willie. Seems like a showmance thing forming maybe? Not sure. I think they are kind of a cute couple in a bizzaro sort of way.

JoJo is at least a true blue loyal HG. She's my favorite HG. I'd want her on my team, unlike the most of these other idiots.

She is. She is really trying to pick a side and stick with it. Everyone has been complaining of floaters for years LOL so you would think this would be respected. But to each his own! Some people rub others the wrong way for different reasons. I'm too old to not understand this. :nerd:

I think she is going to be really entertaining because she is getting mad now. I think she has a good heart and is loyal unfortunately for her it probably won't get her far in this season.

She seems like a pocket panther for whatever team she allies with. Make her angry .. wind her up .. and off she will go .... on attack lol

Vaguely reminds me of Natalie from Jessie's season. Only ... way less irritating.

Sure, kid! With all this extra time on my hands, I getting to know some of them toooo well. JoJo is a good egg, imo. She's the type of friend who would always have your back. She's been a little homesick earlier this week because she from a very, very close knit Southern Italian American family.