Shane, Week 1

CeCiMom

Marty, it would help if someone knew the rules of how to get rid of coaches. There are none specified. Willie was mentioning a few days ago he will turn on Brit ASAP...in a few weeks anyway. If the coaches ever do officially enter the game then they will have huge targets on their backs.

Dude is a male fitness model so he knows from lighting. Seriously, he seems like an OK guy so far. None of the newbie women stand out as special yet. If he is the new Jeff, where is his Jordan?

:lol: Wil probably wouldn't mind that.

I personally think Shane is the hottest guy in the house. I wouldn't mind being Kara for a moment if he does have the hots for her.

Marty, it would help if someone knew the rules of how to get rid of coaches. There are none specified. Willie was mentioning a few days ago he will turn on Brit ASAP...in a few weeks anyway. If the coaches ever do officially enter the game then they will have huge targets on their backs.

You're absolutely right--this is so unfair--the "coaches" have a huge, unfair advantage! Grodner is just going to make up the rules as she goes along more flagrantly than ever before!

Remember on the first night, it showed him on his construction job getting the telegram he was going on BB. He was all hyped up then . Maybe it's just a tough adjustment, being cooped up with all these people. Poor guy has huge target on his back. Hope he can win more veto comps. He'll need it.

Smassidi, the sooner coaches join the players, then players like Shane can be safe a couple of weeks longer.

That's true Lenray they should just do it and get it over with! They are forcing teams and friendships when it would have been much more interesting to see 13 newbies and who THEY would choose to be friends! The dynamics have been messed with and we will never know what could have been.

I agree. The first week is usually watching the HG form relationships, who they think they can trust, who they really don't like, etc. This was right into game since the coaches were in control of their teams and those people had to work with the coach and each other. The coaches felt they had a right to know everything that was going on and questioned their team whenever they talked too much or one on one with anyone else. This whole week has been game talk, the same stuff just going around and around.

it seems if this guy isn't winning comps he is house furniture :animated_bouncy:

@ Kywildcat... you made me learn something new today. Never heard the word Sycophant before.

syc·o·phant

(s

ibreve.gifkprime.gifschwa.gif-fschwa.gifnt, simacr.gifprime.gifkschwa.gif-)

n.

A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sycophant

And I concur ...

Seems like a fancy way of saying kiss-ass lol I'm going to have to learn to work it into my conversations.

@ Kywildcat... you made me learn something new today. Never heard the word Sycophant before.

Source: http://www.thefreedi...y.com/sycophant

And I concur ...

Seems like a fancy way of saying kiss-ass lol I'm going to have to learn to work it into my conversations.

:laugh4: Yeah, kiss-ass or yes-man...he's the little guy who always hangs around the big smart gangster, agreeing with every word that comes out of his mouth while saying "what do ya wanna do next, boss? who can we go after now?"

That's Shane with Willie. Cracks me up.