Frank, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something really offputting about this guy. I hate his dumb pasted on smile and I hate how when people talk game to him he just sits back and agrees with everything they say. I hope he goes tomorrow cause it's too early to lose the best eye candy of the season :P

I'm really hoping he stays. He has way more personality than Kara .. and even when he lies, he entertains me. He has some potential to cause some chaos in that house. I think if they don't kick him out now, he will be someone to really stir stuff up.

I mind Frank and Boogie. A bunch. I hope Frank goes home. I really do. What a creep.

What did he do/has he done to be seen as a creep? I haven't read him doing anything bad on the recaps.

I like Kara's personality. I think she is not as shy as she has been playing. I think they need a nice genuine girl in the mix.

Frank is an azz

Frank thinks he is the new star of BB14. He wayyy overestimates his charm.

I agree with this. And it is so weird how he uses his hands when he talks. Like what he is saying is so important. Or breaking news or something. If you haven't noticed it watch how much he uses his hands when he talks.

Frank thinks he is the new star of BB14. He wayyy overestimates his charm.

Keep in mind I don't have the feeds so am only subjected to the text version, and the show version of him, but I find him quite charming. It wouldn't be a surprise to think he feels he's the star this season since .. compared to Ian he's like one of the only other newbies they've even featured on the show, everything else has been about the coaches.