Frank, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... do you think he will go this week or Kara?

I want him to go only because he's part of Boogie's team and I want to see that smug SOB knocked down a peg or two.

Willie and that team seem to change their minds as often as they change their underwear. I have no idea who's going this week. Yesterday it was Frank and the day before it was Kara, then last night Willie started again about wanting to save Frank. If Willie trusts Frank, he's an idiot. It appears to me that Frank is tight with Boogie. Boog's got his whole team wrapped around his little finger. I don't understand why Willie wants to align with Frank so badly. Frank won't protect him.

I love that Kara shot Boog down when he asked her to have his birthday dinner with him, but it might have been better for Kara if she had agreed to the date-- (keep your enemies closer.) Of course, Boog was just wanting a trophy date with a playmate of the year because he believes he's so desirable and he's sure that Frank's completely safe this week, thus thinking Kara will be gone come Thursday. Boog's gross and doesn't realize it at all. It was funny when Kara was telling Janelle about his asking her on a date and they were laughing at him. It would be hilarious if someone used and humiliated him like he did Erica.

It may have been better game play for her to say yes to the date but good that she shot down Boogie. He really does think he is awesome and women should just jump at the chance for a date with him. Gross. How old is wartboy anyway?

It may have been better game play for her to say no to the date but good that she shot down Boogie. He really does think he is awesome and women should just jump at the chance for a date with him. Gross. How old is wartboy anyway?

He's 42 and looks every day of it plus more, imo.

Frank is talking to Joe again telling him everything that Willie said. He is a real player. I really think he is going to be loyal to Joe's side.

Frank is talking to Joe again telling him everything that Willie said. He is a real player. I really think he is going to be loyal to Joe's side.

I'm hoping so but he acts pretty loyal to Willie when he's in his presence too. I heard Jojo and Ashley talking earlier and they both talked as if they are really loyal to Willie but they sure put on award winning acts with everyone else.

All of these people are master liars. :cookie:

I'm hoping so but he acts pretty loyal to Willie when he's in his presence too. I heard Jojo and Ashley talking earlier and they both talked as if they are really loyal to Willie but they sure put on award winning acts with everyone else.

All of these people are master liars. :cookie:

Hey he has to cause he's on the block and needs votes. Next week its a whole new game.

Hey he has to cause he's on the block and needs votes. Next week its a whole new game.

Yeah, I know but I wish they'd give us a clue as to who's cheatin' who and who's bein' true. It's hard to figure out where anyone really stands.

I don't like boogie necessarily .. don't hate him either .. though of the coaches I like him the least. That being said, I -like- his team the most. I really like Jenn, Ian and Frank and so unfortunately I want Boogie to stay around longer just so that Ian, Jenn and Frank stay in the game.

So if I had a vote (which I don't) I'd prefer Kara go home this week.

If I could change Kara with Dani on the block though I would. I dislike Dani a lot.. she's very annoying and fake to me. And Kara despite being a model seems more down to earth, although a bit .. slow/has no game.

I also think game play wise it would be better to drop Dan's team down to one player instead of trying to knock off one from each of the apposing teams.

I hope Frank goes home. He is playing a stupid game. He was safe but he has to go badmouthing and lying. That is fine in the game of BB but he plays a stupid game.

Why the heck does Frank believe every lie that Joe tells him. I don't get it...

Me too, Marty. Frank reminds me one of those alligators struggling not to be caught by the "Gator Boys" show on Hist....Willie, naturally, is the gator hunter...lol...

Also a few days ago Janelle told Willie she hopes it's a tie vote so Willie gets to run his butt outta the house...lol

In his interview I thought I would really like him. Boy was I wrong. I don't like that he make up the gay slur thing when he knows that it was not a gay slur. I don't like how he and Joe think they are in control of something. Too bad he can't take Joe with him.

when you are on the block you want to stay out of fights

reminds me of jessie in bb10 who decided to instigate one of the biggest and most famous birthday night fights

anyone wants cake ?

even jacob who decided to badmouth the current hoh :animated_bouncy: