Frank, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking him so far a lot. Hoping him and Ian will go far together. Brains/Hair vs Glasses/Brains... awesome alliance in the making!

he could taste the block :animated_bouncy:

nominated :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

When I first saw him I thought "Hayden's cousin".

Bummer we have to have this stupid coaches twist. These people would be picking diff alliances.

I hope Frank stays around. He seems like a strong player and like he would be fun to watch and listen to his stragedy.

I want him out because he's on Boogie's team. Nothing really against him, I just don't know how much longer I can stand looking at Boogie on the feeds.

True. Got my first true sense of Boogie last night. Thinks he's the best player to ever be on BBAD? Yeah, right, Boogie. You're only there because Grodner couldn't promise both Janelle and Evel Dick the coaching win.

Liking him so far a lot. Hoping him and Ian will go far together. Brains/Hair vs Glasses/Brains... awesome alliance in the making!

I had not thought of this idea. That would be a great alliance.

True. Got my first true sense of Boogie last night. Thinks he's the best player to ever be on BBAD? Yeah, right, Boogie. You're only there because Grodner couldn't promise both Janelle and Evel Dick the coaching win.

He dosen't get that he's only the SIDEKICK of the best player on BB. The whole winning All-Stars really got to his head.

He's already lying to everyone...typical. I just don't get why people in the house lie when it's not necessary. Will probably be Frank's downfall.

I really like Frank so far and I think this team thing ruined his chances before he ever got started. I wish they would do a season once again where they just put players in the house and let them go at it without any manipulation from outside sources as to who they should align with, etc., etc.

Seems house is flipping... to get Kara out instead. A glimmer of sunshine emerges... It's too soon for me to be too hopeful. But I hope he is safe this week.

On BBAD all the newbies are acting like groupies to all the coaches. It's a hot mess, IMO. Remember the old song from the sixties, "Stay True to your School?" There is no real loyalty among "teams".

Meanwhile, Frank keeps overthinking everything.

In the previous Frank thread someone wrote that Frank is Sid Vicious' son and I thought, What? Sid Vicious never had kids! Of course, I was thinking of Sid from the band The Sex Pistols. I don't pay any attention to anything wrestling related so I have never heard of this other Sid Vicious. So anyway, I have heard HGs wondering about him being "unemployed" but I guess he has some designer clothes/sunglasses or something. Guess he must live well of his "not the real" Sid Vicious dad.