Danielle, Week 1

CeCiMom

Surprisingly I find the blonde spray-tanner less annoying. She comes off far more genuine. This girl ... so fake. Do not like.

i can see her being a villain or not so much a fan favorite :animated_bouncy:

Not sure if I'm going to like her.. part of me just wants to because she's a fellow RN.. however so far.. not impressed. I just hope if she last long she doesn't tell everyone she lied about her job... always a mistake to admit to lying about anything.

Not sure if I'm going to like her.. part of me just wants to because she's a fellow RN.. however so far.. not impressed. I just hope if she last long she doesn't tell everyone she lied about her job... always a mistake to admit to lying about anything.

no reason to lie... nurse vs teacher? wth

How many winners have lied about their careers? I don't think any of them have...I don't get the point. It's Big Brother, not charity. If someone votes for the one who needs more money instead of gameplay, that's stupid. Just my opinion.

Guest 6Borders

I liked her in the interview but she is going to get annoying really really fast.

I think the reason she lied about what she does is not so much nurse vs. teacher but so many people hated Maggie and why go in with a stigma. Right here on the forum a lot of people immediate said "nurse = Maggie" so I would not expect the house to be any different.

She has already slipped up and Boogie is suspicious. They were talking about food and she went into detail about nutrition that he said didn't fit with her back story. He told Frank that he thinks she is in the medical field. So far I think she is boring.

She's going to be the one who's continually cutting down her housemates. I heard her griping to Kara about someone (Frank maybe?) having horrible body odor. Kara just smiled and changed the subject. Danielle is going to be a nitpicker. She's gone on about how she's not a whiner but she'll be the biggest whiner in the house, imo. I'm not liking her very much.

I liked her in the interview but she is going to get annoying really really fast.

I think the reason she lied about what she does is not so much nurse vs. teacher but so many people hated Maggie and why go in with a stigma. Right here on the forum a lot of people immediate said "nurse = Maggie" so I would not expect the house to be any different.

Interesting theory. I agree that she could become annoying.

Danielle hunted down Shane and is flirting with him. She is showing him a bruise on her ankle and wearing a short little dress lifts her leg up and she has flower panties on.