Joe, Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe gives me a tummy ache. The false lies get on my nerves and the fact that people believe them and don't wonder if they are lies.... arrgghhh

So watching the fight. When Willie leaves the room then Joe jumps up and starts spewing more lies. He didn't have the guts to say a word when Willie was there.

Joe is such a slime.

A lot of them are all talk, especially Joe, he'll get his! he is no mastermind Shelley, people will see through him soon.

I think people are seeing through him now.

Someone get this dude an etch-a-sketch so he can draw some lines!

Seriously this guy is a coward! Man up when he's out there ... during the fight he just says "Yeah" then he gets tough after he leaves ... Pansy!

exactly ~ at this point Willie does not know that Joe was the one that started a new alliance and all the crap lies Joe is telling people. I don't think he does anyway.

i thought he was going to draw lines I guess not seeing how he just sat there during the yelling between Willie and Frank. Then after Willie left he started talking crap to Janelle.

On live feed he is saying all things to all people. He tells Willie's peeps what they want to hear and tell's Boggie's what they want to hear.

Joe just formed "diversity group" with some of the newbies...yawn.

first rule of using the house chef strategy

#1 shut up about everything else and just cook

from reading the thread it seems he quite an opinionated one

i had him making jury but taking on a leadership role may do him in before :animated_bouncy: