BB 14 Premiere, Thursday 7/12

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else think that we might be seeing Jodi again later this season?

at finale

i don't think she would win an americas vote since she left so early to come back :animated_bouncy:

Julie said the person would be gone for good so no I don't think so. Espcially since it came from Julie.

She also said that there would be twists this summer.

They're not going to give the whole thing away the first episode.

Even so, were they to bring back one of the first 1-4 evicted house-guests, it's not likely she'd be chosen by America.. as by week 4, people forget the first one out the door.

for those who are not getting the feeds right now, they don't come on till all the shows have aired, on both coasts, with east being the last I think, anyway try bblite, it always works better for me, they are on the be right back page right now and have been showing last season all day. I have not been able to get on the superpass page thru real player at all, or any of the interviews from there either, so I just switched to my bblite.

In the commercial, Julie said "four surprises" and "one game changing twist." What was the game-changing twist?

One person got kicked out the house! Now its uneven and lets the games begin!

the deal on the car Memphis didnt win,lol, was that it belonged to someone else, and was being used as a prop, and bb did not bother to tell Memphis these facts till the guy who held the title for it wanted it back, it was a hot lookin Cammero, and so when the owner realized hwat the deal was and they were trying to get the car, he said he wanted 24 grand for it,lolol, so Memphis decided in the end to take money instead of the car

by the way, they never said how much Memphis accepted moneywise for the car

Now who do yall think Willie is going to put up???? Is it too early to tell??? He should put up 2 of the strongest men...No then this could turn out to be an all girl allance in the end! No! and if he like his nephew who put shame on the survivor game, he would not trust the women. Uggggggggg!!!! Where are those feeds! :angry:

1 am est for the feeds

One episode.....I don't know what the heck is going on yet, or who is who. I don't like or dislike anyone, yet.

I just said that in another thread--the episode was way too fast--I wanted so much more!

Willie's big mistake was saying he is from Louisiana like Russell. I can't believe he didn't lie about where he was from. Then saying I think that Russell guy lived way up north somewhere. Boogie, Janelle, and Dan sniffed that out quickly.

Poor Dan has really got stuck with a bad team I think. He might not be first to go though because I doubt any of his people are targets. Who knows I think the two he has left could sneak to the end. I wouldn't doubt somewhere down the line they may allow the captains to trade members perhaps.

Also anyone catch that on Sunday they are going to be battling for some new power? What is that going to be I wonder?

I think that the coaches will become players and at some point be eligible to win the 500k. Just my opinion. Unfortunately for me these 4 were not really any of my favorites I did like janelle and Brittany is good for a good laugh. I guess we will see.

I think that the coaches will become players and at some point be eligible to win the 500k. Just my opinion. Unfortunately for me these 4 were not really any of my favorites I did like janelle and Brittany is good for a good laugh. I guess we will see.

oooh! that would be kinda cool... so they will play for the coach prize and the season prize..600 grand? hmm.. thats a good twist.

or trade the coach prize to play for the big prize...

Willie couldn't lie about his hometown. His accent would have told everybody he was lying, lol

I got a big kick out of the first show and can't wait to get on the feeds! It's time, let's go superpass!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name