BB 14 Premiere, Thursday 7/12

I must have missed your post???

I can't remember what season it was but the first HOH also won a car and that it what I think put a target on their back. Luckily they stopped doing that first prize winner.

It put a target, but I don't remember anyone being sent home.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

memphis won a car in bb10 if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

Can't wait for the feeds to come on tonight!

Yep, my insomnia willhave something to watch,lol,in the wee hours

Yeah you always get made and quit <_<

LOL! Yeah I do! but so far this looks like it is going to be an awesome season! Now I hope the producers stay out of it because I can see the drama from a mile away. One contestant is looking for love! Can you say jealousy if it doesnt pan out her way? and everyone wants to be a back stabber! LOVE IT!!!!

Well...if this just didn't blow all my predictions all to hell...I thought for sure since the gig was out about Willie boy he'd be a gonner (but next week) and I figured Jodi to be in there for a long time...sigh All and all though a decent first night. Just wish someone didn't go home :(

memphis won a car in bb10 if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

I think youre right, wasnt it a red snazy thing, and later there was a lot of bruhaha over it??

LOL! Yeah I do! but so far this looks like it is going to be an awesome season! Now I hope the producers stay out of it because I can see the drama from a mile away. One contestant is looking for love! Can you say jealousy if it doesnt pan out her way? and everyone wants to be a back stabber! LOVE IT!!!!

Yeah I'm hoping you stick around this season then. I'm worried about Willie though. I'm not sure how he can remove that HUGE target on his back.

I feel there just isn't enough houseguests this season. Are they ending the show earlier this year?

I think youre right, wasnt it a red snazy thing, and later there was a lot of bruhaha over it??

yeah i think was a mustang

april was envy of him that he won it :animated_bouncy:

One of the best first episodes ever! No disappointment but I do feel bad for Jodi. I am thinking she is sent to sequester and will be brought back into the game at some point! but that is a guess.

That was my thought exactly!

I also think someone won a car in All stars right off the bat, all in all, I think it looks promising this season so far, I like the mix of ppl. sorry thatJodi went, I think she woulda been good, and no Kahlia, at least I didn't get htat off of her, oh well, I bet the sequester her for some future purpose

Well...if this just didn't blow all my predictions all to hell...I thought for sure since the gig was out about Willie boy he'd be a gonner (but next week) and I figured Jodi to be in there for a long time...sigh All and all though a decent first night. Just wish someone didn't go home :(

I know! I wish someone didnt go home either! But this seems like a different BB! I guess they listen to our complaints about everything being predictable and same old games or the games are too basic! YEAH Im so happy! Can you tell???

Yeah I'm not liking this part at all. I don't think it was fair to Jody. What a BIG waste of her time. She was a BIG BB watcher since season #1. I was interested to see what she could do in the game. She got NO shot at it. :(

yeah i think was a mustang

april was envy of him that he won it :animated_bouncy:

And then there was some drama because supposedly the car belonged to someone who actually ended wanting it back?? something like that

What time will the feeds come on do you think? Midnight EST?

1 est :animated_bouncy:

And then there was some drama because supposedly the car belonged to someone who actually ended wanting it back?? something like that

Wow I missed that part of it all. You mean they gave Memphis someone elses car???

1 est :animated_bouncy:

So is it 11:00pm central time?

Yeah I'm hoping you stick around this season then. I'm worried about Willie though. I'm not sure how it can remove that HUGE target on his back.

I feel there just isn't enough houseguest this season. Are they ending the show earlier this year?

I dont know, because Suvivor starts Sept 19 and BB usually ends the same day! Yep I knew Willie wouldnt past as just another HG! He should have let his hair grow out and dyed it. That wasnt smart on his part. Boogie should have picked him! He would have been great on his team. But it could be personal because he is a relative of survivor they didnt want him to do well.

Hey does anyone know how I can get to the live feeds? I think I'm there BUT I can't see the fish or anything. I can't even pull up the feeds completly. Ever other year I have been able to be in the feeds watching the fish and hearing the theme song. Help!

I feel really bad for Jodi..

That being said, I kind of wonder if she is -really- going home. There are only 12 real "house-guests" ... since Britney, Dan, Jani and Boogie can't be evicted by normal means. Which brings us to 11. If one goes home this week that leaves only 10 house-guests for this season. Which tells me that one of 'em may be coming back this season to give the "vets" an extra challenge.

Any one else think that we might be seeing Jodi again later this season?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name