BB 14 Premiere, Thursday 7/12

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Never too early to start it. I don't really have anything to say yet except I HOPE the show is better than I think it's going to be...lol!!

I am counting the hours too!!! I am ready to see the season start with all its drama. I have missed chatting w/all of you. I have my diet cokes, chocolate and number of all delivery restraunts. Let's get this season started. :D

between last night and this am it has taken a lot for me to just get my superpass, it was a mess, first yr I've had so much trouble, but at any rate up and running, bblite on and they are running last season, so now I just have to get all my stuff done today to get ready, holla

What time does it start on the east coast, 9?

9 est :animated_bouncy:

locked , loaded and ready, finally got my feeds up, got the laptop on the bed beside me, went to the store, got some ice cream, my summer fav, a rotesseri chicken, and all I have to do is make the sides for a summer dinner, which I will prepare in time for the BB start, then let the games begin,lol

Another hour and a half to go until it's on... am bittersweet about tonight's premier cause my mom can't be here to watch it with me, she's on vaccy for another week. So she'll have to get caught up next week.

Hi all, why is the last few hours seem to drag?....Ready to go!

Hi Cat, good to see you!

:animated_wave:

did the dishes, have about 1 1/2 hrs till showtime, think I'll play a little PS3 till then

Just got my feeds...through Morty's of course. This is my first time using BBlite, the quality is nice...I think I'm really gonna like it.

So glad to see most of the regulars are back to bitch chat with!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name