Drew from BB5 arrested

Cassyn

Another ex-"Big Brother" champ is in trouble with the law ... this time, it's the winner of Season 5, Andrew "Drew" T. Daniel ... who got his ass TASED by police during an arrest earlier this month.

The 30-year-old former reality star was arrested on July 2 after police in Champaign County, Ohio say he was involved in a domestic dispute with another man.

According to the police report, obtained by whiotv.com, the victim claims he was attacked by Daniel and sustained scrapes to his arms and body.

When cops responded to the scene, Daniel was reportedly difficult with police ... so cops broke out the taser ... and shocked the hell outta the guy.

Daniel was eventually arrested and charged with domestic violence. He's due in court on July 24.

Daniel ain't the first BB champ to run afoul of the law ... just last year, 2008 winner Adam Jasinski was sentenced to 4 years in prison for masterminding a prescription drug ring.

http://www.tmz.com/2...mestic-battery/

Am sure CBS is NOT happy about this particular story going on TMZ today of all days... the mug shot of him looks creepy .. {Click Source Article for the picture}

Guest 6Borders

Well, apparently he never finally went to Law School or else he didn't learn anything there.

Somehow I don't think CBS will care that this aired...might make more people tune in to Big Brother to see what makes the show produce criminals...lol! BB has had quite a few with "records" before or after BB. Even precious Jani had a bench warrant issued for her.

Guest 6Borders

I have to agree, Drew would have been my last pick for getting arrested.

Only season BB changed the prize to $1 million for first place. Drew pretty much slept thru the whole season, lied to Diane about their showmance being a "real" relationship (otherwise she would have been a woman scored on national tv, and in front of the other hg's who all knew it was a lie, and voted for Cowboy)

That was actually kind of a game-changing season: Nakomis came up with the 6-Finger plan...after that BB changed how the POV was played, Cowboy's fiance slipped a letter from home between the liners of his suitcase, and it was the first season of a tight alliance, The 4 Horseman (or as Marcellas called them "the 3 horsemen and the otoman") since Season 2's Chill Town (basically Will and Boogie) which didn't unravel. Drew took a big risk and voted Diane out at F3 due to his loyalty to his alliance, even tho he probably would have won against her by a landslide instead of by one vote.

Only season BB changed the prize to $1 million for first place. Drew pretty much slept thru the whole season, lied to Diane about their showmance being a "real" relationship (otherwise she would have been a woman scored on national tv, and in front of the other hg's who all knew it was a lie, and voted for Cowboy)

That was actually kind of a game-changing season: Nakomis came up with the 6-Finger plan...after that BB changed how the POV was played, Cowboy's fiance slipped a letter from home between the liners of his suitcase, and it was the first season of a tight alliance, The 4 Horseman (or as Marcellas called them "the 3 horsemen and the otoman") since Season 2's Chill Town (basically Will and Boogie) which didn't unravel. Drew took a big risk and voted Diane out at F3 due to his loyalty to his alliance, even tho he probably would have won against her by a landslide instead of by one vote.

Wow, BB5 was a million? Didn't realize that. The 6-finger plan that made a backdoor unstoppable was quite brilliant and it was funny how long it took Jase to tell what was going on. The guy was so thrilled after that nomination ceremony... hehe. And what Drew did at F3 took some serious balls. That was one of the most brutal evictions ever! That decision confuses me to this day.

The funny thing is that Diane ended up moving in with Scott after that. There were so many crazy love triangles going on that season.

Wow, that's pretty bad. I don't really think Drew is bad, I just think he had a bad day and made a big mistake...unlike what happened with BB9 winner Adam.

I hope that this was just a bump in the road and he dosen't do something like this again...I always liked Drew, atleast more than some others from BB5.

I just read this on tmz and ran over here. It doesnt appear to be serious. Domestic dispute with oanother man. I'm thinkin found girlfriend cheating and got in a fight with the other man. Thats where my head goes anyway that's not confirmed. Who wouldnt be pissed right? Diane moved in with scott after BB5? ew.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name