7/12 & 7/13 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:49BBT Jenn chats with Kara and Shane in the shoe room. They congrat Shane. we keep getting FOTH as they talk about production making the sets.

Kara talks alone to Shane, asks him to keep her safe, promises to keep him safe and not backdoor him. Shane says they are not leaning towards getting her out. Know that she has the votes to stay. Brit: he is more of a threat then I am. Shane: I know, he is a beast.

Shane says that at some point the coaches are going to be able to vote in the game.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3:46 PM BBT - Dan leaves Blue Room and Jenn comes in. Shane and Kara are discussing food. Jenn says Joe is making a pot roast for dinner.

Dan is laying on the couches in the Living Room w/ Ian, Boogie, Frank, and Brittany. Brittany wishes they could go outside and play with the POV stuff. They're all talking about being on LD.

Ian says that the comps seem to all be new this year. Brittany wonders if they'll bring any old comps in and then we get WBRB.

3:49 PM BBT - Feeds come back

Ian and Brittany are talking about previous veto comps and how long some of them lasted. Willie walks into the Living Room and joins everyone. Ian has all the info for them - he seems to know a lot about BB history.

They say Kaysar was too nice for this game and mention the time Jenn outsmarted him [in All-Stars].

Frank says he would've thought the producers would've wanted them outside last night b/c it was the first night of the feed.

WBRB

3:53 PM BBT - Feeds are back. Nothing has changed. Everyone is still discussing POV comp.

Meanwhile in Blue Room, Shane is worried that people are gunning for him next week. Kara assures him that she is on his side. They get up and head towards the Living Room / Kitchen.

Joe and Danielle are in the kitchen cooking - pot roast and muffins. And Danielle is stirring something on the stove. Joe leaves.

Kara is hungry and looks for something to munch on.

Shane walks by and asks where Joe is. Shane complains about being hungry and hovers around Danielle, who's still stirring things on the stove. Danielle tells Kara that the storage room is re-stocked and she gets all excited.

Kara: Oh no! I forgot to feed the fish this morning!

Shane: You're a bad mommy… too jacked up on the POV. [said nicely]

Kara: Yeah.

Kara walks into the bathroom. Wil is straightening his hair and JoJo and Ashley are talking about Saved By the Bell. They're impersonating Mr. Belding.

Dan called to DR.

Wil and Kara talking about wanting to look cute and get out of their sweats.

Willie walks into bathroom and conversation turns back to POV comp.

Shane comes in and starts cleaning. Ashley says they should have a cleaning day tomorrow.

Guest April

4:45 BBT

Kara and Danielle talk alone in the bathroom.

Kara tells Danielle that "they" (other teams) have all the power and "that shit has got to change." Kara says if she stays, they have to win HOH.

Kara doesn't understand why they're threatened by her, shes a girl!

Danielle says she's flirting with Shane just for the game.

(sorry, forgot to log in and can't edit my posts above)

K & D continue to talk and K decides that Janelle and Brittany's teams are working together.

K says she just has to make it through Thursday.

K wants something geared to girls so they can kick their (the boys) asses.

Shane enters to the bathroom. Game talk ceases for now, and talk turns to the veto competition and K & D said they did terrible.

K & D inform Shane that Frank was leading for most of the veto. Shane is surprised by this and thinks "that's crazy." Shane on slop can't wait to eat real food. D says she's going to cook them whatever they want.

They're already talking about wanting luxury competitions. They believe the veto ceremony is tomorrow (going from past seasons, the veto ceremony is on Monday)

They discuss that they've been in the house for a week already and FISH.

Girls talk about how they were drowning in suds during the POV comp, and Kara was walking around like a blind person.

Ian joins. K wishes she had done better. POV was laundry with washing machines, and something to do with coins, money and laundry baskets.

4:05pm Wil Jen Ashley in wc talking about diving into jello Ashley now talking to Willie in the wc about she took so many muscle relaxers lastnight she didnt know what she was doing

4:09pm Danielle said her throat is hurting she swallowed so many suds when she was looking for dollars in the veto comp

4:18pm Danielle and Jojo in wc danielle straightning her hair Wil and Kara in kt making sandwiches

4:23pm Kara and Danielle goes to havenot room Ashley joins them and they are talking about danielle getting hurt in comp her legs are bruised ashley says her back hurts worse when she gets cold

4:33pm :general talk in the lvr with Frank and Dan talking about movies jojo is gonna get eyeliner to write on the bears shirt Wil in kt alone getting a drink

4:45pm kara is in wc with danielle saying she is worried danielle says dont freak out yet kara says i have 5 days

4:55pm Shane and Danielle sitting on bathroom lounger eating slop Kara putting on makeup Shane says he cant wait to have real food

4:58pm Danielle says they will probably have another food comp on tuesday cuz its a coaches comp Shane says oh yeah only coaches and we get foth

Dan and Boogie in the Living Room

During the first nominations ceremony, Ian apparently sat there with a duck on his head (according to Dan)

They agree Ian is not in a good game position, but is very endearing and think people will be able to relate to him.

Apparently, after the POV comp, all the competitors were soapy and sudsy. Ian decided to take a shower after the competition, and the ones who were soaking wet and soapy had to sit around and wait for him to be done.

Boogie and Dan agree he doesn't do it on purpose.

Boogie asks Dan if he regrets his picks. Boogie semi regrets Ian because he's so young. Dan thinks his team is on life support, and Dan and Boogie both seem to think that Willie was going to be super brash, but turns out he's not. They both agree he would have been a great first or second pick).

Dan: you passed on him (Willie) once, I passed on him twice.

Boogie: no, I passed on him twice too!

(It's difficult to convey their tone in text here, but it sounds like both of them REALLY regret not picking WIllie more than they're letting on.)

Dan and Boogie think noms will stay the same. Dan thinks Frank vs. Kara is the best he could do given the circumstances.

Boogie says they need an HoH next week.

Ian joins the convo and announces he is the first 90's born person to do BB in the US.

5:50 PM BBT: Feeds 1&2 have Dan, Kara and Shane whispering in the HN room. Shane tells Dan that he knows for a fact that Boogie is coming after him next week. Says he thinks they want Frank out now.

Feeds 3&4 have Boogie and Ian talking in the green room.

Kara says to Shane “I’m willing to make a deal with you, so the ball is in your court buddy“. Shane feels if he doesn’t use the PoV, he will be gone next week. Shane tells Dan when he makes a deal, he’s going to stick to it. Kara says me too.

6:10 PM BBT: Shane, Kara and Dan still in the HN room. Shane says it’s the only room they can go to talk because no one wants to be in there. They say Shane is about due for a HOH win.

6:20 PM BBT: Ian comes into the HN room and chats with Shane, Kara and Dan for a few minutes about how they can pad the beds with towels. Then someone knocks on the door to say dinner is ready. They all leave with Kara asking Shane for a hug (she tells him she is a hugger).

In the kitchen, Danielle tells them not to go to the bathroom because it isn’t working. The kitchen is buzzing with everyone making their dinner. Ashley keeps saying “ow, my back”.

6:25 PM BBT: Looks like some kind of stew is for dinner. There is also salad. At the table eating is Boogie, Britney, Kara, Wil, Frank, Shane, Jenn and JoJo. They all say “thanks Joe”. Joe says “all right have-nots, your meals are ready”. He made apple strudel for dessert.

Joe and Jenn have said their website names and we did not get FOTH.

Everyone seems to be enjoying the food. Ashley must have left the table. Someone just said she can stay there and they will bring her food. They are talking about weddings. They ask Joe about his and he says he wore white linen. Says it was in Chicago by Lake Michigan. Someone asks if he catered it and he says no.

6:45 PM BBT: Dinner is finishing up and the dishes are started to get washed. Talk at the table is now shows they watched growing up; Full House and Ninja Turtles.

7:00 PM BBT: Jenn and Kara were talking in the Sneaker room. Jenn saying there are things bothering her in the house that don’t bother her outside the house. Kara says something to her and she says I appreciate that. They seemed to have a friendly conversation and the Kara gets called to the DR. A few minutes later the back yard opens up and they all cheer.

This is it for me tonight.

6:23 PM BBT: Dinner time in the Big Brother house. Joe made pot roast and vegetables for the haves and apple strudel slop muffins for the have nots. General chit chat then the HGs start to promote their wares: Joe's online cooking show called Mad Love, Dan's book on how to get on Big Brother to which Ian said he read and would not have gotten on Big Brother without it, Mike's restaurant Geisha, and Jenn's website for her music.

6:30 PM BBT: Talk turns to weddings. Britney had only 2 bridesmaids, but Dan's wife had 12 and they had over 350 guests. Joe's wedding was much more low key.

Shane: "Did you cater your wedding?"

Joe: "No, I took the day off."

Britney: "I totally see you catering your own wedding."

Ashley enters the kitchen and hands pill bottles to Britney. Britney says they are prenatal vitamins because she is preparing her body for a baby. Dan says he and his wife practice natural birth control methods because they are Catholic.

6:40 PM BBT: Janelle is awake now and talking to Willie upstairs in HOH, more of the same laughing about the POV and how they don't like Boogie and Janelle tells Willie that Mike is a multi-millionaire and he doesn't need the money.

6:48 PM BBT: Janelle and Willie discuss Ian. Willie thinks if America gets to send someone back in the house it would be Ian because he is a "goofball." Janelle doesn't like Ian and how he is so loyal to Mike and sits around listening for information to give to Mike.

Janelle and Willie say that Joe is expendable in their alliance.

6:50 PM BBT: Willie: "I think Dan can beat Boogie because he is likeable. I don't know about you and Britney, obviously you would beat her in competitions."

Janelle: "I think if Britney and I weren't in the house, Dan would totally manipulate the girls in the house."

Their talk continues back to POV and how they are convinced that Danielle, Kara, and Frank worked together, but they three all still came in last. They agree that the competitions so far have been really cool and elaborate. Willie says he would destroy everyone in a rope competition, but he would do horribly in puzzles.

Willie: "It makes me nervous about the key situation because I wish that they would atleast make it to where it wasn't so hard for you or Britney to win."

Janelle: "I really really want to beat Boogie in the next coach's competition."

They talk about how JoJo would be good in endurance competitions that are good for small people.

6:54 PM BBT: Janelle: "For some reason Boogie really has it out for her (JoJo). He rolls his eyes whenever she speaks."

Willie: "He just doesn't like his personality, but you can work with people whose personality you don't like."

Janelle thinks it will be Shane and Wil on the block if they don't win HOH and Willie is third option. Janelle says atleast this year there is another chance to be saved each week from your coach if he/she wins the coach's challenge.

6:00pm kara tells dan the ball is in his court now that she can offer up Danielle but thats about it they laugh shane says if he doesnt win hoh next week he is going home

6:05pm Boogie telling ian that he cant be defensive about things ian just shaking his head in agreement Ian ask who might be leaving this week Boogie says maybe frank cuz he is a big threat

6:08pm dan telling shane that kara is a good option for him to work with that she will balance out

6:13pm Dan telling Kara to keep her emotions down Shane says he doesnt think he can trust frank Dan tells Kara and Shane this game is hard

6:20pm Kara telling Dan that Wil wants Frank gone Dan says no Kara says yeah he wants Wil gone

6:22pm Ian walks in hnr with Dan Kara and Shane and now just general talk about Karas knees she hurt in the pov comp

6:26pm Brittany is going to Dr to get something i the kitchen fixed Boogie says ask for our booze then says we probably wont get it as lastnight the men let all the women have the booze and tonight all the men get the booze

6:31pm Joe has made dinner for all the hg they are all setting down to eat stew and salad he is making slop for the have nots he calls it apple struddle slop muffins

6:45pm janelle and Willie in hoh Willie asking how janelle slept for her nap she said great willkie says we need to do that at night and they are laughing

6:48pm Jani says Mike wants to win everything this year Willie says Mike wants to be the MAN and laughs Willie says he Mike wont ever be the MAN

6:52pm willie says dani aked if they all think she is stupid Jani says Dani is brain washed Willie says yeah she wil.l do anything you say we can stand up and say hey look we need to do this and this and she will follow

6:54pm Willie says if america sends anyone back in this year it will be Ian cuz he is a goofball Jani says yeah i am sick of his loyalty to boogie

6:57pm Willie tells Jani when it comes to endurance comps we will be the best Jani says Jojo will be good too Willie says yeah she will die and have tears in her eyes before she quits

6:59pm idld is over hg are excited they get to go outside now Kara goes to hoh to tell Willie he is excited now

7:25 PM BBT: Britney and Shane playing pool. Shane is telling Britney about his background. His mom was a cafeteria lady at his high school and she was very strict.

Shane: "My mom told me no sex before marriage...she even told me vaginas had teeth."

Shane tells Britney about how his sister started dating his much older business partner and they all live in the same house even though the sister broke up with the business partner and is dating someone new, so it is an awkward living situation.

Over on the couches Kara asking Willie and Frank when their last relationship was.

Willie: "About two and a half years ago and it ended badly because I got in trouble..with the law." They give her the fake name of Suzan so he could tell them the story.

He tells a story about being suspicious of his girlfriend and he found out she was cheating on him and he saw him at her house and broke in and beat the guy up.

Dan: "Did they let you in or did you break it?"

Willie: "I broke in...I said please first..."

Dan" Please come out so I can kick your ass!"

Willie: "It was the worst mistake of my life. I will never let someone get me like that again."

7:37 PM BBT: Willie was able to get the charges dropped down because he had no priors, which is how he was able to get on the show. He had to pay $3-4,000 in fines.

Willie: "It could have been worse, I could have been in jail."

7:35pm BBT Outside chat quickly goes from food to booty calls to odd relationships. Willie tells us this long story about him being jealous of an old girlfriend that lied to him. He could have been in jail but he got off easier because he didnt have any other trouble with the law.

(Thank you Hek)

8:03 PM BBT - Looks like most people are outside enjoying themselves and talking about anything but game.

Brittany is in the HOH bathroom talking to Janelle. Brittany mentions needing to do laundry.

Janelle wonders if leaving Frank in the house would be could b/c it'd keep another large target in the house.

Brittany mentions a Coach's Competition and it seems like there's a possibility that a coach could get put on the block and kicked out. It's unclear if they're speaking hypothetically or if that's a new element to the gameplay this year.

Janelle: He [Dan] is forced to work with Boogie because we're working together.

Brittany: Yeah.

Janelle: If Frank wasn't on Boogie's team, it'd be great [to keep him].

Brittany: I feel like it's a great opportunity [to hurt their team if Frank leaves]… I think Willie will come with us. I think Wil will come with us. For sure, for sure. People like Dan.

Janelle: Oh! People won't want to work with Boogie because they hate him!

Brittany: As long as we continue our smear campaign and everyone hates him [boogie]. People like Dan and they won't put him up, but they'll go after Boogie.

Janelle: Yeah... I would be completely bummed out if Frank put me up on the block.

Brittany's frustrated that Boogie is using Ian as a spy, instead of just coaching him and their team to work harder to win things. Janelle says she's going to mention to Ian that it's ruining his game by just sneaking around.

8:11 PM BBT - Janelle and Brittany still in the HOH. They mention Jenn being a spy. They think they can probably use Kara and Willie, but not Shane or JoJo. They say all the newbies are intimidated by Boogie and they're pushing that point of view. Dan, on the other hand, is social and nice with everyone, so the newbies like him.

Janelle calls Danielle the ultimate pawn. Janelle says they need to make people think Danielle is brainwashed by Dan, so they'll want to get her out.

8:15 PM BBT - Janelle and Brittany mention how Willie is nothing like Russell Hantz. They mention really briefly that he's really nice and loyal. [it seems like they know that he's Russell's brother, although this is the first time I've heard anyone mention it.]

They want to put up Ian and Frank next week if they get HOH. They also really want to get Danielle out.

Janelle mentions that the coaches will get "released into the game" at some point. This does seem to be a new aspect to the gameplay that we haven't been told about - sounds like it'll happen halfway through the game. She says Frank's the only one who's picked up on the fact there are way more key slots than keys, so she thinks he's figured out that the coaches will probably join the game at one point. Janelle doesn't think that he's told anyone what he suspects though.

Brittany (about Frank): He's too scared to mention it, but that if he ever does, they need to shoot that down.

Janelle: Yeah we'll just have to convince them that Boogie is just trying to mindf--- them.

Brittany and Janelle leave the HOH and head towards the backyard.

Edited by morty
Danielle wasn't in the room for this conversation, it was Janelle

8:23 PM BBT - Janelle and Brittany join everyone outside. They're getting ready for a run. Looks like Dan is going to join them.

Willie, Joe, Dan, Boogie, and Jen are by / in the hot tub. Everyone else seems to be on the couch. They're talking about what songs they get for wake-up.

Kara says that the producers wanted her to dye her hair darker so she doesn't look so blonde like a lot of the other girls in the house. She said she would but then ended up leaving it like it was.

Mike called to DR.

Kara wants to have a fake BB wedding and asks if anyone wants to get hitched. No one volunteers.

8:29 PM BBT - Meanwhile in the stereo room - Ashley and JoJo are chitchatting about clothes and working out.

Ashley thinks one of the girls is acting awkward towards her and JoJo. JoJo's mike was off though so I couldn't hear who they were talking about. Ashley heads to the WC and the camera switches to the backyard.

JoJo gets in the hot tub - Wil, Willie, and Joe are there now. JoJo thinks it looks like someone peed in there.

Willie thinks everyone seems mellow today. Wil agrees and says reality is setting in that this is only week one and they've got a long way to go.

8:36 PM BBT - Conversation both at the hot tub and the couch is not strategic - mainly just about movies and clothes and BB casting.

Guest 6Borders

9:00pm BBAD Time

Frank & Kara in the hammock. Frank is saying that even people who are not on the block cry in the house. Kara says she is trying to put on a happy face. Kara says nobody wants them to get (POV?); Frank says it seems that people are giving him a lot of distant looks lately. Kara has to pee so the conversations ends

Jani and Brit are walking the yard w/Dan. Brit says her hubby will help with lunch so he doesn't feel guilty about not helping with dinner. They are talking BBQ sauces and "really good food. Brit says "they had a final 3 dinner"

Inside Kara is talking to Danielle about the POV. Says she told Frank she had to go to the bathroom because she didn't want to be out there talking about it (the pov). Danielle is talking about "a douchbag comment he made to me" (not sure who she is referring to).

8:45 PM BBT - Ashley and Shane go inside to freshen up. They discuss whether or not they'll get alcohol tonight but think probably not b/c they got double last night.

Ashley is cleaning the bathroom counter.

Shane thinks b/c he did well in the game that now he'll have a huge target on his back.

Ashley: That's what I don't get about this game. If you don't do well, you're a target… If you do do well, you're a threat…

Danielle comes into the bathroom and says she wants to get herself looking nice b/c they [the producers] want to talk to her and they say it'll take awhile.

Ashley tells Danielle her theory about floaters/threat. Danielle asks her what the house thinks she is. Ashley doesn't know and doesn't seem too concerned about what the other people think.

Both Shane and Danielle seem to be have-nots. I haven't heard anyone else mention that.

8:51 PM BBT - Camera jumps to the hammock where Frank and Kara are swinging together. They're worried about who is going to get voted out.

Kara: I don't know Frank… it sucks that we're on the block together.

Frank wants to get Shane to use the veto. He thinks he can convince Shane that working with Willie is a bad idea. Kara thinks they [Willie and Frank] probably have a final two deal with each other.

Frank is convinced that he's going home but Kara says that things can flip-flop a lot in the next week until the vote.

Frank says he doesn't want to campaign against Kara. He says he'd rather try to talk Shane into using the veto and taking either one of them off.

Kara: Who would you want to go up? Say hypothetically if I were to come off?

Frank: I don't know. Anybody but you. [this doesn't seem to said romantically at all - they seem to be in an alliance but not a showmance].

8:58 PM BBT

Frank: We've got to get people to realize that they don't need the coaches, but the coaches need them.

Kara starts talking about her bruises.

Frank mentions that he's glad he hasn't broke down and cried yet, but he can understand now why people would because it's very stressful in the house. Kara says she pretty much did break down last night because she was so stressed and anxious.

Frank: I feel like people are giving me distant looks since then [the POV comp]… but maybe it's just paranoia.

9:03 PM BBT - Kara gets up to go to the bathroom. Dan, Janelle, and Brittany are still walking in the backyard. Boogie, Ian, JoJo, Willie, Joe, and Wil are chatting around the hot tub.

Camera cuts to inside. Danielle looks sleepy. Ashley is cleaning the kitchen now.

Kara follows Danielle back to the Zebra Room.

Kara: Frank was laying in the hammock and then he's like, "Oh lay with me!" and I thought, "Oh sh--." because I don't want people to think we're in an alliance or anything… and then I just lied to him and said I had to go to the bathroom b/c I didn't want people to be talking and thinking we're working together.

They start talking about the veto comp and the upcoming vote. Kara says she wishes one of her or Danielle would've won. She's worried that Frank's going to make a deal with someone and the votes will be split and it'll then be up to Willie to decide her fate.

Danielle: Why was Frank making weird faces at Shane and me?

Kara: When?

Danielle: Earlier on the couch.

Kara: Oh I don't know.

9:09 PM BBT - WBRB

9:12 PM BBT - Feeds are back. Danielle is in the kitchen now. Wil is walking out of the bedroom area towards the kitchen with Kara.

Willie and Frank are in the hammock now. Willie sounds like he wants to work with Frank. Frank agrees because he needs people on his side.

Frank wants to revolt against the coaches in a few weeks and let them know that it's not their game.

Frank: You're thinking Wil next week, right?

Willie: Yeah

Frank: Cuz he's dangerous.

Willie: Yeah… the perfect thing would actually be if you win next week… for me and for you, if you could win next week, then we could do that. I hate to jump ahead and plan like that. I'm never going to throw you under the bus though.

Frank: I trust you, Willie.

Willie: I hope so, because I'm putting all my eggs in your basket… The thing is, Boogie could come at you with anything but you just have to look at things logically and see what makes sense.

9:19 PM BBT - WBRB