Pre-Season spoilers/speculation

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

How is pre-show information (especially the stuff that turns out to be true) obtained. Do these people have some actual inside sources, does BB intentionally leak some stuff...??

How does BBSuperFan (or whatever his name is) know what is going on in the house (ie: JoJo blew up cos Jani got HOH...Brit caught Willie cheating...). Is this speculation or hype which is made up or do some people actually have pre-show inside-the-Big-Brother house access or a special feed???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the past there was a person named corneroffice that had inside information

such as who was first hoh, returning hg, season twist etc.........

he disappeared and ever since then folks have been trying to be the next corneroffice

i take everything with a grain of salt since none of them seems reliable like corneroffice was

there have even been fake corneroffice popping up :animated_bouncy:

I am with you on that, I keep coming on to see if there are any more rumors out there or anything. I have heard a few rumors but none of them actually seem likely. The latest is that Willie Hantz is in trouble with BB for cheating.

Guest 6Borders

This close to the show, I pretty much leave it up on my 2nd monitor while I am working on the other one or in and out of the room..

Guest 6Borders

wow, didnt know i was going to see spoilers....thanks :angry:

Whoops sorry...someone teach me how to use that "hide" button I saw a couple of places!!

Besides, as UVP said...they are just rumors. The only one which actually seems to be confirmed is the "mentor" twist and 4 returning HG's...Evel Dick called it the worst kept secret or something like that.

use the "spoiler" tag to hide information :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

use the "spoiler" tag to hide information :animated_bouncy:

Where is that???? I don't see it come up when I run across the toolbar (sorry, this does not have 4 legs and a tail so I don't understand a lot of stuff!!)

30wl72r.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Thanks Gizz...same point I made about wet vs east...if we don't want to know what happened with a show we need to shut down out computer...lol!!

I check in once a day or so just to see if there's anything new. I wasn't very excited about bb 14 a little while back.. but with new rumors and speculation I'm getting anxious for it to start.

I've been practically living at Mortys the last few weeks.. =/ am trying to force myself to scale back now, so I don't burn out too early into the BB season but it's hard.

I visit at least once a day, sometimes more. I know I'm torn between taking the laptop with me on my weekend out of town but at the same time I'm only going to be gone for the weekend.

When we have family dinners here we are all on our cell phones and guess what we are looking at???? Yes its the big brother update board. It's absolutely ridiculous but then it wouldn't be summer with out it.....