Evel Dick reads Mortys?

Cassyn

Probably a very old link and people have seen/heard about this before, but he mentioned this site by name in this video, and not in the most flattering light. Was just surprised to hear Morty's mentioned out-right..

The video is from 2010, and he's talking about the stuff that happened following season 9 of BB .. and am sure it's been linked before just thought it was interesting.

Note: The video contains excessive swearing and isn't safe for children/work.

A shout-out is still a shout-out I guess though.

Guest 6Borders

I remember seeing that...as obnoxious as ED is I think he's hilarious. Shame on him for the Morty comment but I gotta give him props for Real Player...lol!!!

My guess is this video is his preseason rant before BB12. It has to be after BB11 because he mentions J/J. (But, he doesn't mention Rachel, BB12.)

What is interesting about his "blast on Morty's" is telling us to all get a life but, last season he hired one of our members for his new "reality" site.

I seriously doubt he reads anything here at Morty's because that would make him a hypocrite, right?

Evil Dick is one of those anomalies wherein .. he's a total jerk-face 80% of the time, but it's hard to completely discredit him, because a) he tends to be right a lot (which is kind of annoying in and of itself) and b ) he has legitimate credentials in that he actually knows and has been friends with/worked with a number of celebrities in the past, and through his experience with big brother/other opportunities he's had, he has been around the production block a lot.

Those qualities make him what my friend and I call a likable a**hole. Where you don't like their methods, you don't even like some of what they say, but they make you laugh, and have the annoying habit of being right. So on a personal level I do not like him, would not want to be his friend and think he has too large of an ego and has been kind of unnecessarily mean to some people ... on the other hand I find him fascinating, and entertaining, and I like hearing what he has to say, even when I disagree with it. He also reminds me entirely too much of my step-father but that's another story all together lol

Guest 6Borders

The thing I like about Dick is he pretty much does not discriminate but slams everyone (kind of Don Rickles...lol!!) He does know a lot of celebs but I don't think that impresses him and I don't think he treats them like celebs. Also, Dick may be weird, obnoxious and crude at times (well, most of the time, lol) but he's one heck of an intelligent guy, and he really does want the best for Dani and her brother.

I guess I would rather have him give Morty's a shout-out than Jokers (since we all KNOW those people over on Joker's have no life...LMAO!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

A few years back, Yana and I had ED on my radio show. We had him on for 2 friggan hours, it was a blast!! I had the show posted here on Morty's for a year, needed space on the server and deleted it. Even Morty was on the show with us!! Maybe I can did it back up and upload it to the server again. It was on the season that Jorden won, his comments about her were just friggan' funny!!! If you guys want me to post it again, let me know.

Guest 6Borders

A few years back, Yana and I had ED on my radio show. We had him on for 2 friggan hours, it was a blast!! I had the show posted here on Morty's for a year, needed space on the server and deleted it. Even Morty was on the show with us!! Maybe I can did it back up and upload it to the server again. It was on the season that Jorden won, his comments about her were just friggan' funny!!! If you guys want me to post it again, let me know.

I give that a definite YES and y'all are invited to my Fall Harvest party. I'm not impressed with celebs so don't expect curbside service and special treatment (everyone who comes to my house is treated like royalty...lol) but I cook and bake and I'll match it to Chef Joe)

The thing with Dick was he played the big brother game like no one else. He was loud he was crude and he cussed alot. But I loved watching him and I think he did deserve to win. The problem I have with him is while he may claim we need to get a life, then he better get one too because alot of his life is centered around big brother. I also think he needs a reality check he likes to claim in order to win big brother and be a deserving winner you need to make big moves and that is not what you need in order to win big brother. In order to win big brother you need not to get evicted. Plain and simple. I heard he made comments about how he didn't like that America got involved in season 11. But whether you like it or not we did, and he needs to remember that America kept him in the big brother house because had we not told Eric to vote out Dustin he would have been gone that week, Eric is the one that got the votes to keep him. Dick could have talked until he was blue in the face and I do not think they would have kept him. I think he was great tv.

For those who like past house guests slinging mud at one another go take a gander at Dick and Ragan's twitter accounts... it got very ugly .. but none the less entertaining.

@ Janis .. I think there has to be a balance. People don't like to feel like the person in the finals did nothing to wind up there, and was not active in securing themselves there, that it just happened naturally.

By the same token I feel like people underestimate the power of being "the vote" that decides who goes home or who stays. That -is- power, and it's a power that a person like say ... Adam last season exercised quite a bit. If he'd voted the wrong direction even once, he would of gone home before final 3. Had he voted in a different direction the people who got to final 3 would be different. Yet people sit there and judge and say he played a terrible game. I don't think he did. That being said, I do think the final 2 last season were the best of what was left in the house.

Big moves get you sent home. lol Ask Dana from BB4 how she feels about Big Moves. Ask Dani from last season how she feels about her big move to break with the vets.

Big moves backfire.

Big moves also sell your spot to the win in the finals.

It has to be a balancing act.

Guest 6Borders

Well said Kitten :hurray: :hurray: !!!

CBS 3x a week does not make Big Brother what it is, the feeds and the fans make it what it is!!! They keep it alive and in-the-news!!!

Memo to Evel Dick next time someone does an interview with him:

While Kitten and I are watching and reporting Twitter, FB and LFU's we are also taking care of Rescue animals someone has dumped like garbage on the street...we HAVE a life which just happens to include Big Brother!!!

(ps ED...a couple of my foster dogs really didn't like you very well!!!!)

I'll try and dig it up and post a link for those of you who missed it the 1st time around!! The best part was, we were LIVE on over the air radio (and streaming), and Dick went 2 hours without dropping an F-Bomb!!

Guest 6Borders

I'll try and dig it up and post a link for those of you who missed it the 1st time around!! The best part was, we were LIVE on over the air radio (and streaming), and Dick went 2 hours without dropping an F-Bomb!!

Marty, that one is gonna have to be proven...LOL!!! I didn't know Dick could go more than 2 minutes without some form of the 6th letter of the alphabet at the helm!

Dick doesn't need to warn me to cancel Real Player. I use a prepaid credit card that is just enough to cover the live feeds. I have been doing that for years. So they can TRY to keep me around all they want BUT it's NOT going to work!

Well said Kitten :hurray: :hurray: !!!

CBS 3x a week does not make Big Brother what it is, the feeds and the fans make it what it is!!! They keep it alive and in-the-news!!!

Memo to Evel Dick next time someone does an interview with him:

While Kitten and I are watching and reporting Twitter, FB and LFU's we are also taking care of Rescue animals someone has dumped like garbage on the street...we HAVE a life which just happens to include Big Brother!!!

(ps ED...a couple of my foster dogs really didn't like you very well!!!!)

You wouldn't need to justify yourself to him were he talking to you doll... he's earning money off of the BB fans on his site by charging for his recaps / dish sessions this year on his site. He wouldn't be able to do that if it weren't for BB fans... so yeah. Kinda cuts both ways there.

And am glad to hear you help with animal rescue. The ASPCA commercials always break my heart and my kitty was a rescue kitty from an abused home, and my brother has raised from birth two pit bulls whom most people discriminate against. Animals are very near and dear to my heart <3

Guest 6Borders

Dick doesn't need to warn me to cancel Real Player. I use a prepaid credit card that is just enough to cover the live feeds. I have been doing that for years. So they can TRY to keep me around all they want BUT it's NOT going to work!

Dang...what a great idea!

Dang...what a great idea!

Thanks! :P I'm bad at forgetting to cancel things so with using a pre-paid card I don't even have to remember to. If they try to charge it 3 months from now it will just come up declined for them. And the best thing about it was a local grocery store did a Mastercard promo where I got a $10 store coupon for buying the Mastercard. So it was a money maker! I think I have been doing this for about 3-4 years now.

So nobody is going to screw ME Dick ;)

Guest 6Borders

Dick was the only thing that kept his lame season alive. Of all the twists I think that had to be really hard on both him and Dani. Dick At Night was the only entertainment on BBAD and I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed it.

He just too full of himself as to his BB connections and as to his comments about the fans, well, he can just bite me...oh wait, scratch that...he might like it!!! ;)

Thanks! :P I'm bad at forgetting to cancel things so with using a pre-paid card I don't even have to remember to. If they try to charge it 3 months from now it will just come up declined for them. And the best thing about it was a local grocery store did a Mastercard promo where I got a $10 store coupon for buying the Mastercard. So it was a money maker! I think I have been doing this for about 3-4 years now.

So nobody is going to screw ME Dick ;)

You go Vanny!! Some of my friends are already saying they are having a hard time hooking the feeds up! How frustrating! I guess I am going to have to either watch Showtime or constantly lurk here! ^_^

Guest 6Borders

You go Vanny!! Some of my friends are already saying they are having a hard time hooking the feeds up! How frustrating! I guess I am going to have to either watch Showtime or constantly lurk here! ^_^

Smassadi, I added the Showtime package only for $7.99 for 3 months (I only have to keep it 30 days so I will cancel right after Big Brother). That's my investment for Big Brother 14, and frankly all it's worth to have to see returning HG's and more of Grodner's lame twists.

Memo to ED: When displaying the US Flag from a wall (like you have done in your video), the stars (union) are supposed to be at the Top Left. It's called proper flag etiquette.

http://www.flagguys.com/etiq.html#code

"When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street."

Sorry, but my father spend 20 years in the Army & our family has the utmost respect for the U.S. flag.

Off my soap box... :)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name