1 cappystribe 1260

2 elemteachermom 1230

3 TheGaYToRGang 1173

4 tabitha 1135

5 Nicole 1101

6 unknown08 998

7 Mortysurvivors 927

8 ryders 525

Thanks tabitha. 4ths a real nice place to be in. But I think something needs to be done about Nicole, Cman and Ryders. I havent seen any of them post at least once a day lately.

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. I just kicked my husband out and am dealing with his crap. I've been at work a lot. I plan on getting my butt back in survivor mode this week.

Where is Ryde????????????????????? I miss her humor.

Thanks tabitha. 4ths a real nice place to be in. But I think something needs to be done about Nicole, Cman and Ryders. I havent seen any of them post at least once a day lately.

something needs to be done? What are you, the freakin mob? Ok, im actually pretty busy too, or have been. Im posting more now, and paying attention, so dont worry cappy

On a personal note, my public tribe (62229) is at #28. We are working our way to that front page...

NawlinsGaYToR - We are on the same Public Tribe (62229). We dropped to #62 :cry: The "sitting out" points are killing me :cry:

Guest Willa

CBS has now added points for Jennifer napping and Coby and Steph crying.

Guest Saliente
:D YAY!!! Got to move up two places. Would have been one more if we got points for Tom in the ocean but I not complaining. Well, maybe alittle :wink:

Guest Willa

Yes, I would have liked to had the 25 extra points for Stephanie's individual immunity, but I'm also happy that they gave us something.

A little bit's better than nothing. :wink:

Hey unknown! :D

Care to give us the leaderboard positions for MortysTribe? If you can, no biggie if not. :wink:

Guest GaYToR

I'm not unknown08 but I just checked out the leader board again and here is what I have.

PRIVATE TRIBE LEADERBOARD

Tribe Name: Mortystribe

Rank Team Name Score

1 cappystribe 1390

2 TheGaYToRGang 1313

3 tabitha 1265

4 elemteachermom 1240

5 unknown08 1128

6 Nicole 1111

7 Mortysurvivors 1047

8 ryders 525

Guest cappy
I'll recover next week.

:lol: Just a little hint, I dont use the spoiler boots to get me points, I just have real good luck with the reward points which gives me big points.

Guest cappy
And I still rest safely at the top of Mortys Private Tribe. So Gaytor, when you thinking about getting back in first?

Guest GaYToR

My problem was losing ANOTHER 48 points on Challenge sit outs. at least that part is over. I THINK.

Guest cappy
I just hope another tribe doesnt get massacred this much in future seasons.

Guest GaYToR

Not for long Little Green Bouncy Thing. I no longer have to worry about losing points for challenge sit outs. My day will come again. Not that far behind you once again. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

The GaYToR is nipping at your backside.

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.

Guest Blondie

Would anyone else have any info on who might get 1st interview or 1st questioned at tribal council? Thanks.

Guest Blondie

Also, if anyone thinks someone takes a nap or sleeps away that would be helpful too.

I wonder if anyone will ever find "unexploded ammunition" :D:D:D

I'm still upset about the Individual Immunity 25 points that Stephanie should have won for being faster than Bobby Jon in Episode 8 :cry:

Guest Willa

I still think that Stephanie will get 1st Interview.

One of the vidcaps over at survivor phoneix shows a sleeping Koror tribe. It looks like Tom, Caryn, Ian, and possibly Katie are just waking up. Gregg and Jennifer are already up.

There's lots of possibilities for 1st Questioned at Tribal Council. My pick is Tom.

I have no reason to think that anyone will get points for Sleeps Away this episode and absolutely no clue about anyone ever finding unexploded ammunition......at least not yet

Sorry Blondie that no one else seems to be posting their thoughts about the bonus questions. I've been pretty lucky for the past 4 weeks and hope that my luck holds out again this week.

These are merely speculations.

I don't think it's black out yet, but I think Coby goes tonight and he also naps a lot.

That's all I can contribute. :(

Tribe Name: Mortystribe

Rank Team Name Score

1 cappystribe 1669

2 elemteachermom 1559

3 tabitha 1454

4 TheGaYToRGang 1417

5 Nicole 1340

6 unknown08 1186

7 Mortysurvivors 1152

8 ryders 590

I'm moving on up!

Slow and steady is the key!

Look out, here I come!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Guest cappy
Gaytor, didnt you say you were going to recover? Your just falling apart on the leaderboard place by place. Is everything alright? Are you going easy on us?

Guest Blondie

Does anyone have any clue about who might get 1st interview or 1st questioned at TC for the 4/21 show. Also does anyone think someone may take a nap or sleep away?

Thanks.

Guest Willa

Hmmm.......let's see....I don't really have anything to add yet, but I'll be thinking about it. What's your thoughts Blondie?

Does anyone have any clue about who might get 1st interview or 1st questioned at TC for the 4/21 show.  Also does anyone think someone may take a nap or sleep away?

Thanks.

I'm going with Steph on the first interviewed, being as how she's still the newbie.

Tom is also a logical choice, though, because of he and Coby's butting of heads last week and since they should just be returning from TC at the beginning of the show, Tom being the 'alpha male' may be the one to answer to that for the first interview.

First questioned at TC: Tricky one. Steph again would be a good bet due to her newbie status and the target that is likely to be on her back.

However, it could all come down to who did what in the challenge and Jeff may immediately jump all over that person for their performance in that regard. That, of course, could be anyone, and depending on what info you know about the challenges you can deduce from there.

That's usually how I go about making my decisions. And if I think a person on my team might be going that night, I trade them before the show! :wink: