Sign in to follow this  
tabitha

Survivor Fantasy Game

Guest GaYToR

WTG flaming little bouncy thing. You pulled ahead of me by 20 pts. I'll recover next week. I know where to go for the spoilers now so I don't have to wait on yours til after the Fantasy Game is in blackout period. :twisted:

Sitting out on challenges KILLED me this week I lost 60 pts. But good job everyone. Congrats to all that moved up, and we will come back, to all those that dropped. :D

Guest cappy

:shock: :o

Im ahead of Gaytor?!! :shock: Awesome!!! I finally achieved my goal of passing Gaytor!!

I had a feeling putting Bobby Jon on my team would do me good.

Congrats everybody. We are so freaking close to making the top 100!!!

Guest cappy
Thanks tabitha. 4ths a real nice place to be in. But I think something needs to be done about Nicole, Cman and Ryders. I havent seen any of them post at least once a day lately.

Guest cappy
WTG flaming little bouncy thing. You pulled ahead of me by 20 pts. I'll recover next week. I know where to go for the spoilers now so I don't have to wait on yours til after the Fantasy Game is in blackout period. :twisted:

Um... Gaytor, in case you havent noticed... I usually post them around 4 at your time. Thats about 4 hours before blackout period giving you a fairly good time to get your team set up.

Thanks tabitha. 4ths a real nice place to be in. But I think something needs to be done about Nicole, Cman and Ryders. I havent seen any of them post at least once a day lately.

No word from them, still? What a drag.

:roll:

Guest GaYToR

No No No my little cappyster. they have been at 5 my time ... well shortly after... at least I verified the last 2 weeks. And yes my clock is right.

Blackout for me starts at 5. But really it didn't matter. I wouldn't have changed my team anyway.

Just quit trying to set my hair on fire. Don't make me call the fire marhsalls to hose you down. Now. Back to the Writer's Dungeon with you til next week.

:D

Guest cappy
Blackout should start at 7 because isnt Louisanna Central? And Centrals an hour ahead of Eastern right?

Central is an hour behind eastern... The site closes down for me around 6:30 PM so for Gaytor it should be 5:30 PM...

Guest GaYToR

:D Thanks to Yana and :roll: @ Cappy. I knew I wasn't crazy, at least about this. I will make no other claims regarding my sanity. :rofl

Guest cappy
Maybe Im the insane one.... :roll:

Guest Blondie

Does anyone have any clue for the bonus points as for first interview, etc.

Guest Willa

Trying to decide who gets 1st interview, etc. is always interesting to me. Not to mention the points you can get for your fantasy team if you happen to get it right. I had a post going but I think it got deleted. I'm not sure why. It might've been because it had so few replies.

Anyway, to answer your question........After looking at vidcaps and thinking about what happened last episode, I think that Bobby Jon

Guest Willa

If they have tribal council, Stephanie.

Guest Blondie

I think there is no tribal council this week and Bobby Jon and Stephanie does a challenge themselves. Whoever wins stays in the game and the other is gone which I believe is Bobby Jon.

That said, then Stephanie sleeps alone for the night so she should get bonus points for sleeps away.

Guest Willa

That's what I thought too, at first. But now I'm not sure that sleeping alone will be counted as sleeps away. Do you really think they will count it that way?? Maybe I should assign that to her just in case.

This may just be my opinion but I can't see Survivor allowing any contestant to walk away from TC to start with by themselves in the dark, let alone allowing anyone to spend time completely isolated. I know there are cameras and that around while she's at camp but they don't seem to tape much if anything of their walks to or from TC other then when there camp is more or less in site.

Guest Saliente

I've been robbed! I think. Coming out of the lurker closet to ask...

Has anyone else had problems with the Fanasty League giving you your points? Last next Coby clearly had a tearful moment but this morning alas no points from the CBS officials. Also, Tom got into the ocean. Didn't he? Well maybe I'm confusing my dreams with the show again on that one :wink:

Guest Willa

Coby and Stephanie did not get points for crying.

Jennifer did not get napping points.

No one but Bobby Jon and Stephanie got going in the ocean points, although I did see several Kororians in there too. For sure Tom. He was floating in the ocean.

Stephanie did not get points for winning individual immunity.

But Bobby Jon did not lose points for being voted off either.

Guest cappy

And Steph didnt get points for being the first interviewed. It was still enough to keep my first place.

Snuggly like a buggy :D

I did receive points for Stephenie being the 1st interview, but not for her crying or Tom floating in the ocean.

I think the reason there weren't any points taken off for BJ being booted and Stephenie 1st talking at TC was because Jeff stated that there would be a challenge but no TC. Therefore, BJ was technically not voted off and Stephenie did not win Immunity (Koror got the immunity idol).

I still don't understand the screw up on some of the points....bet they'll hear about it!

:evil:

Guest Saliente

I missed Steph crying. Now I feel really gipped! I did get points for Steph's interview though. It is so close in my tribe that every point counts. Wrote to CBS but we all know how that goes. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

I see you noticed points were not issued for some of the events this time?

:?

1. Stephenie should have received 25 points for Individual Immunity Challenge.

Proof: Exerpt from Web Site-Section 6 of Show Episodes:

...A "TRIBE" OF ONE

After being told by Jeff Probst that they would face off in an Individual Immunity Challenge at Tribal Council, Bobby Jon and Stephenie returned to camp. ...In the end, Stephenie clung to life when her flame rose to ignite her torch, thus securing her first Immunity Challenge triumph and leaving her the lone Survivor of Ulong. Having suffered his final loss, Bobby Jon wished Stephenie good luck as he witnessed his torch being snuffed. Bobby Jon became the ninth castaway to leave SURVIVOR: PALAU. (FYI - Ibrehem was issued an Individual Immunity in an earlier episode.)

2. Cries = 10 points. Stephenie cried before going to Tribal Council. and points were not issued. :cry:

3. Goes in Ocean 8 Points. Tom was floating by Koror boat early in show and points were not issued. Then Tom and other Koror members were pushing boat. ... The Survivor must be submerged above their knees.

4. Bonus 40 points for Jenn napping: In Koror camp, Gregg and Jennifer were in the Hammock; Gregg was awake, but Jenn was "napping". :roll:

I notified CBS, but have done that before. :evil: However, they did come through in the past. I needed the points now.

I have also signed up for a Newsletter which I have never received.

Guest Blondie

Who do you think will get 1st Interview or 1st questioned at Tribal Coucil for the next episode on 4/14/05?

Guest Willa

Hello Blondie,

I think that Stephanie will get 1st Interview next week. From the previews, it shows Stephanie talking to the camera at night, so it's probably about her spending the night by herself. I'm not sure about 1st Questioned at Tribal Council, but at the moment I'm leaning toward Tom. Maybe we will be able to tell more as the spoilers start coming in. :wink: