Top five things you hate about big brother?

Cassyn

Guest 6Borders

No HG is going to come out and say Grodner rigged the game because CBS will sue them based on what is in their contract, and CBS would win and the HG's know that.

If Grodner wanted to prove she does not rig the game she should be required to map out in advance week-to-week, what the comps and POV's are, when and exactly what is in Pandora's, revolving door, what/when special powers are going to be, it should be reviewed by FCC, sealed and put in a couple of different safety deposit boxes (like one at FCC) and then opened after the game IN PUBLIC to prove she didn't change eviction weeks and power weeks around. She could still find other ways to manipulate it but this would make it harder on her.

I'm positive that Janelle and her mentee will win the game because Janelle came in 3rd two times and she's due for a win and I still maintain that Grodner all but, if not flat out, promised to do her best to get Janelle the win this year in order to get her to do the show. The mentor twist just gives her a little more wiggle room to make it happen, same as vets vs. newbie's did last year.

I knew exactly the same thing was going to happen last year the minute Rachel walked into the house...sure enough when Rachel was in danger or evicted it was a revolving door or special power. Grodner wanted Rachel to win and did everything she could by shifting things around to guarantee it. Jeff & Jordan were expendable because CBS gave Jeff his own show and they had been on TAR.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name