4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Are we going to start mentor threads for Brit, Dan, Jani & Boogie or wait until the show starts???

one of the few polls i have witness here that jeff has lost

guess back to back years was too much :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I see CBS now has (finally) grey'd out:

Dani, Evel Dick, Howi, Kaysar, Natalie, Regan and Will. We know the 4 returnees so I am thinking they will leave up Enzo, Jeff and Jessie as they will be making appearances somewhere this season in order to quota 'most ever'

I'm not a fan of returning houseguests other than finding it somewhat interesting to see whether new houseguests have the sense to band together and pitch them right out. Especially the ones who've gone home with the money already. Really.

I have the distinction of being the only BB fan in the world not UTA of Janelle, Britney and Mike B., too. There is also that. Cannot stand any of them. Dan, I like to look at so welcome back, Dan, you mister smarty-pants, you.

I'd honestly like to see Big Jeff play without Jordan. She is a big handicap to him and puts a huge target on his back when they are together. I think he is a pretty skilled BB player along with being entertaining but it is impossible to win with Jordan tagging along. I'd like to see him back solo for a future all-stars but unfortunately he said he'd never play again.

If I see Boogie and/or Will I am OVER the show for this season and WILL NOT be watching.

Oh Noooo Borders you gotta come chat with us!!!!

Sheesh...everyone is so touchy this year!

I didn't bash Janelle and don't plan to even tho I am NOT a Jani fan, I was frankly surprised (as a majority of us were) she would do the show and leave a 7 month old home. I'm sure her baby will be well cared for. She choose to do the show and put her business out there for America so she should expect some feedback, be it positive or negative. (I still think she will get out of the BB House plenty to see her hubby and baby!).

My personal theory is that Grodner was banking on Brenchel or at least Rachel for Mentor and Rachel backed out when she found most everyone did not want to see her again, so I think Jani basically bailed Grodner out of a tough spot and agreed to do it, because I am almost sure Brit said yes right away.

Warning...I AM going to bash Boogie every chance I get though so don't be surprised...just saying...!!! :D

Now I'm really interested to see just who this Dude is!

Guest 6Borders

I'm not sure what "UTA" is but I an NOT a fan of any returning HG, even if I liked them on their season.

I'm impartial as to Dan and Brit but don't want to see them back; can't stand Boogie because he's such an a$$; never liked Jani, partly because she was so full of her self and also because Grodner handed her every perk and HOH she could.

I don't care to see Jeff play again, with or without Jordan. They played twice, did TAR, Jeff got his own show and now they apparently have their own show together...enough is enough as to coming back to BB...same goes for Brenchel.

There is not enough booze in the world to make me tolerate even a few minutes of Jessie!!!

Hey I love Jeff but even a Jeff lover knows that putting Jeff on again would make people haters. :lol:

Guest 6Borders

I loved Jeff and Jordan the first season. Last year they both behaved like spoiled brats because things were not going their way and Grodner/America went not handing them everything. It's not as much they automatically become disliked because they are bring-back's but their attitude that they are "stars" and should be treated like celebs is what does it. If they go back to their jobs and behave like that, reality TV will be the only job they can get.

I don't want to see returning HG's any more than I would want to see Justin Bieber every time I turned on a tv program.

PERSONALLY I am SICK & TIRED of the "bring-backers"...they had their chance, either they won or they blew it...get NEW faces for us to attach our love or hate too! lol

Maybe Grodner can't get enough people...IMAGINE THAT!!

Maybe they should do it with ALL teenagers...or ALL over 65'ers...ROFLMAO!!!

Now we got"mentoring"...WTF is that???

Well, whatever they do I'm "hooked" like BB was heroin..so I just HOPE I am entertained HALF the night!!!