4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

why the name change :animated_bouncy: ?

Because chat is broken for me under my main name for some reason. And all the trouble-shooting things I've tried haven't worked. Not the only one having issues. Shrugs.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

natalie and evil dick are out of running to return

:animated_bouncy:

Thank God Natalie's not coming back. I can't take that girl. Everytime I see her face I think about that crying jag she, Lydia and Chima had over Jesse's eviction and also about the time she cheated at pool. What a ridiculous loser.

Now to see the color drain from Rachel's, Enzo's and Jesse's faces as well.

I'm not going to officially judge this twist until I've seen it in action but the concept of it still sounds bizarre to me. I still don't understand what incentive a mentee has to care what their mentor wants them to do. Are they really going to form alliances with certain people just because that's who the mentor chose to be their team? What if the mentees rebel and decide they don't care about the mentors and are going to play the game for themselves so the mentors just sit around pointlessly. Or even worse, what if everyone follows their mentor and form into obvious alliances for the whole game, removing any kind of backstabbing or shifting loyalties that make this show so fun to watch? I'm pretty skeptical about this.

That said, I think Dan would of course be an excellent mentor and so would Ragan, who was practically a mentor in BB12, analyzing the game to death and instructing people about the best moves for them to make. I'd like to see Enzo again just because he cracks me up but he would probably make an awful mentor.

That doesn't prove anything. It would take about 2 seconds to photoshop that together. Plus it is unlikely that Janelle would be one of them, given her circumstances and even more unlikely that Dr. Will would be returning. Even if it was real, they could just be showing random pictures of who could return. And Superpass wouldn't know who the returning HGs are unless CBS told them.

I liked the twist last year, I know alot of people did not but for me it made good TV. I thought Shelly played an awsome game in my opinion probably one of the best from the new people. I would be watching the live feeds and seriously did not know what she was going to do. Now having said that, I don't really like this mentoring thing especially from the list of people. I was never a Dan fan and I don't think he was the only winner to actually win the game. He used people just like everyone else does. I didn't like his game play but I did like him and Renny. I thought they were hilarious together so if Dan comes back then I hope its Renny. I do not want to see Jesse or Boogie. I don't think Dr. Will will come back for 20,000 dollars I am sure he would lose money since he is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. I don't think Janelle would come back with a baby but who knows. So I think Regan and Brittany and Dan and Renny would be kinda funny. Just my opinion which doesnt count for much.

Just got an email from superpass with the four returning HG's... Anyone else get the email also? I thought they were going to reveal them on premiere night. I'm suprised Will is returning I thought he was done with reality TV..

It's Janelle, Will, Britney, Dan..

We wont know until next week if this was a screw up, or just them trying to get people buzzing about whom the returning house guests are.

Okay nevermind I think it's a legit email but I think they just threw 4 previous Hgs pics up to do a promotional email for the feeds... I was saying I thought Will was done with reality Tv.

Guest 6Borders

At this point, who cares?? There are not enough forks in the world for "stick a fork in BB bring backs, it's done, I am sick of it and can't take much more Grodner crap.

It's not just Grodner bringing back previous cast. Survivor is doing it way too much, also. So it is really CBS who believes we want to see Brenchel everywhere and see every man in the Hantz family. I don't like it but CBS must judge by the ratings that people want to see past cast members again and again.

I really hope that the mentor's groups aren't stuck in a forced alliance. I'd rather they made their own choices as to who they want to trust and who they want to evict.

Since the original person who posted the "rumor" of the mentors was right about mentors in general, I think we have to assume that she got the names right, as well. As I recall, she said: Dan, Mike "Boogie", Rachel and Janelle. A follow-up rumor said Rachel changed her mind, so to me, the only one that's in question is Rachel's replacement. It seems to me that it has to be a female, and it will probably be someone that on some level was considered a 'villain" (One of the rumors said two heroes, two villains). It's already been said that Natalie was ruled out. Is Maggie a possibility?

Since the original person who posted the "rumor" of the mentors was right about mentors in general, I think we have to assume that she got the names right, as well. As I recall, she said: Dan, Mike "Boogie", Rachel and Janelle. A follow-up rumor said Rachel changed her mind, so to me, the only one that's in question is Rachel's replacement. It seems to me that it has to be a female, and it will probably be someone that on some level was considered a 'villain" (One of the rumors said two heroes, two villains). It's already been said that Natalie was ruled out. Is Maggie a possibility?

Maggie was sooooo hated, I don't think she'd even consider it. She's kept a very low profile since S6. I'd bet it will be Brittney. She was funny during her season but she was also very mean-spirited. There would be drama with her and hate fests continually.

Not happy with any type of return players. Want the old format fresh, unknown, everyday peeps. Even having an all star every 4-5th seasons was nice. But seeing and hearing Rachel 3 yrs in a row, thoughts of Boogie, Brendon, even Dick or Will or ANY PREVIOUS PLAYER....not making me excited. And don't let me get started on the Hantz factor......had enough of that family too!

I wouldn't be surprised that Britney comes back, but I also think it could be Jessie as he is loved by Grodner. This whole mentor idea to me is just plain stupid and who ever came up with the idea (Grodner) should be fired!!

The mentor idea has a few things going against it.

1. It opens up the possibility of the show having the impression of being rigged. All it needs is one Houseguest to say that the producers rigged the show with the former Houseguests as their accomplices. The Houseguest could say that the former Houseguests told the players who to nominate, who to evict, and what not.

2. It has the potential where the players stick with their own "team" throughout the show.

3. The mentors will control the house.

To me returning Houseguests should only be brought in to actually play the game and as a twist for the season. Also returning Houseguests should only happen once every five seasons or so. In Season 11 when Jessie came back in the house I thought it was a good idea, one player from a previous season comes back in to disrupt the house which it did. But then when they did it in BB13 as well that was too much, and in that season it basically was a fan vs favorite year (except for the fact it was Brenchel coming back). The idea of dynamic duo's as the twist wasn't a bad idea, but they could have done that without the returning players. The idea on the Golden key to me was a pretty good move, because it brought a new element into the game and had the chance of making the people "safe" all those weeks go stir crazy or just get complacent. Now I would hate to see a Golden Key thing come back this year as to me that was a twist that only should be used once.