4 Returning HG's (Mentors) Who do you want back?

Returning Past hg's?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want back?

• Britney BB12
    • Dan BB10
    • Daniele BB8&13
    • Enzo BB12
    • 'Evel' Dick BB8&13
    • Howie BB6&7
    • Janelle BB6&7
    • Jeff BB11&13
    • Jessie BB10&11
    • Kaysar BB6&7
    • Mike 'Boogie' BB2&7
    • Natalie BB11
    • Rachel BB12&13
    • Ragan BB12
    • Renny BB10
    • Will BB2&7

Most of the people who go in that house have been fans of the show. I'm sure they all feel they have a strategy how they want to play the game. When TPTB throw a wrench into the works where their fate ends up in somebody else's hands, it can't be easy.

There's a litle voice in my head (I know I should see somebody about that, lol) telling me there isn't going to be mentors. Having mentors will drastically change their game plans from what they originally thought they would do in that house when they received their house key. I know that's the point where I would concentrate heavily on my approach to the game then along comes "expect the unexpected". Crap. :P

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of these people being related to former survivor or reality tv show people who could serve as their natural (mentors), and the rumors of the mentors from past seasons, I am even more scared now for this season. =(

Guest 6Borders

Several times we had people in the house who were not fans: when Grodner pulled the X-facor, DNA and the secret pairs.

If I recall correctly Rachel (Howie's secret partner) didn't know what the show was all about.

I seriously hope the mentor thing turns out to be a rumor but I am getting the feeling it's not. I'm just trying to figure the angle they will use and how they will work it.

Every day leading up to the premiere, we'll tell you which of these HouseGuests are not returning, so check back daily to watch it all unfold!

http://www.cbs.com/s...brother/vote/

:animated_bouncy:

I don't like that list. Most of my favorite BB players aren't on that list. And I already know a few who wont be returning on that list that I like .. so bleh ...

Concidering the rumor that Janelle, Mike "Boogie", Dan, and Rachel I will go with three out of the four. I think Rachel was asked but turned it down because of Brendon didn't want her to do it again. Allison also said today that no one from last season will be back, so that eliminates Evel Dick, Danielle, Jeff. I would say the last one will be Jessie since we all know Allison has this big crush on Jessie.

It says four of the most successful will be back, that means if we take what was said that no one from last season will be back that leaves Natalie, Dan, Britney and Enzo as the most successful on the list, but I doubt any of them will be back.

Guest 6Borders

It doesn't matter who we vote for...Grodner is going to pick who she wants.

I would assume that this selection is not actually based on who was most successful but who said "yes" they would participate in the stupid mentor stunt.

It doesn't matter who we vote for...Grodner is going to pick who she wants.

The four have already been picked, the CBS poll is just a guessing game for fun.

Guest 6Borders

The four have already been picked, the CBS poll is just a guessing game for fun.

Ahhh...thanks!!!

Someone at JU's forum is stating that it's Dan, Boogie, Janelle and Britney. Don't know where they're getting their info tho so who knows?

I'm okay with that list. I'd rather have ED than Boogie but I read ED said he was going to be running his show/site during this season. I wasn't a Bratney fan (altho she was funny) but it would make a good show considering Willie said that he can't stand her because she acted like she was better than everyone else and that he'd never ally with someone like her, so I'm hoping she is coming back. :D

I'm with King, am disappointed Keesha never gets a nod in these things.

I think Rachel was suppose to come back but backed out.

Everyone keeps saying Jani everywhere so am assuming she's coming but am disappointed in her if she is. She just got married had a new baby whose not even a year old yet. I wouldn't imagine her wanting to leave that to come on BB again.

Don't like boogie but if he's not in jail he's a shoo in.

I liked Dan his season, but I worry he's not possible given he's been posting on twitter regularly and he should already be in sequester by now if he were going to be on the show.

Could live a long time without seeing Enzo ever again. Though him + Jojo might be interesting to see together.

Never watched all of the season natalie was on, only part I remember seeing her was when she was being Jesse's pitbull l.. and reading how everyone hated her so wouldn't look forward to seeing her again.

Don't want to see Dani from last season/season 8 again but alison grodner already said anyone on last season wouldn't be on this one. She would be the only one with something to prove though. Would be a big deal for her to come in and try to win without having a golden key or her dad there. To finally once and for all see her without the old man's shadow.

If Howie and Jani came back together I would have to kill myself. If I have to hear oh I love you jani and jedi-janie doll one more time it will be too much. The way that guy talks about boobies makes my skin crawl.

Can't imagine Will would come back .. he's stated no he's done with BB .. and honestly, 3 house guests with Wil in their name? too confusing.

Kaysar would be interesting .. he was a fan favorite but did some of the dumbest moves in the game ever, and apparently some people say he's gotten a HUGE ego from all the fans attention so would be interesting to see a more ego-centric Kaysar and ruin people's good opinion of him.

I can't imagine Jesse would come back a third time, since he has finally got a successful real life project going on .. and besides being voted out by America 3 times just seems cruel.

Guest 6Borders

Maybe Grodner is finally getting the pictures...we do not want to see these people back-to-back (I don't want to see any of the former HG's ever again on BB personally). Past experience shows that when HG's come back they so full of themselves they are not fun to watch.

I still think the mentors will only be in sequester a very very short time before they come in to the house and I don't think they are going to live there 24/7. The only other reason I could think of for Dan still tweeting is that maybe the mentors will come in one at a time from Pandora's Box or something like that, not all walk in the house together.

I really can't understand why Janelle would do the show unless her hubby does not make a lot of $$ and they need it (can't really imagine that tho, as Jani's past comments were things like she didn't even date guys unless they had a 6-figure income, so I doubt she would marry someone poor). Dan I liked ok but I really didn't think there was anything earth-shaking about his game. Loved Boogie on Season 2, on Dull Stars I wanted to shoot myself (and him, not necessarily in that order) rather than watch him. Brittany was fun once and I liked her but......

I still maintain that this is the stupidest thing Grodner has come up with in 13 years.

I think it's 20k but if their mentee's win they can win up to 100,000.

why the name change :animated_bouncy: ?

natalie and evil dick are out of running to return

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/ :animated_bouncy: