Ian Terry, Pre-Season

post-2-0-60327800-1341520805_thumb.jpg

Name:

Ian Terry

: 21

Hometown:

Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)

Engineering Student at Tulane University

Three adjectives that describe you:

Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.

Favorite Activities:

I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house:

Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:”

I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least:

My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then.

What are you afraid of:

I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of:

My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years.

Finish this sentence:

My life’s motto is…

I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum.

What would you take into the house and why:

My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous:

I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do.

Guest 6Borders

Dibs on the nerd-boy!!!!!

Can't wait to see the collection of glasses! He just might turn out to be entertaining!!!!

My first impression is he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin. Throughout the interview he sat with his arms crossed like he was trying to protect himself and not say too much. Even though he's very analytical I don't think he has a lot of common sense. I don't mean that in a cruel way. There are many people I meet who have book sense but little common sense (that includes immediate family members of mine, lol) and I think he falls into that category. I'll know more once I get to watch him on the feeds.

I thought it was funny he said he didn't like Russell Hantz. Ian, what about a relative of Russell's? lol

He is pretty shy so not sure how far he will go in this game.

Yeah, after watching the video there is something off about him. It's not an act. I think he's there for a twist because he is not camera friendly. He is smart though. He figured out the past HGs returning and even talked about a Hantz always being on these shows.

Yeah, after watching the video there is something off about him. It's not an act. I think he's there for a twist because he is not camera friendly. He is smart though. He figured out the past HGs returning and even talked about a Hantz always being on these shows.

Yep, he'll be the one to blow Willie's cover, if he does try to cover that he's Russell Hantz's bro.

My first impression is he doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin. Throughout the interview he sat with his arms crossed like he was trying to protect himself and not say too much. Even though he's very analytical I don't think he has a lot of common sense. I don't mean that in a cruel way. There are many people I meet who have book sense but little common sense (that includes immediate family members of mine, lol) and I think he falls into that category. I'll know more once I get to watch him on the feeds.

He did seem extremely uncomfortable during that interview. I thought he was a lot more personable than Ronnie tho. I noticed that his bio said he likes sports so maybe that will help him out with the guys if he's knowledgable. He did say he was open to a showmance! Maybe he and Kara can hook up? ;)

Oh, such high hopes I have for you Ian... please don't be a Ronnie!!!

strengths: should adjust faster to the game since he is so familiar with the game , mental challenge, memory, trooper for slop, up for whatever

weakness: possible overplaying due to being a super fan, physical challenge, other hg maybe afraid of him in mental comps,

maybe emotional , neat freak, may be over aware of cameras due to being a feed watcher, goof ball antics :animated_bouncy:

Still :wub: about Ian. He doesn't seem like a normal castmate though .. he definitely seems like someone that is here for a twist of some sorts.

strengths: should adjust faster to the game since she is so familiar with the game , mental challenge, memory, trooper for slop, up for whatever

Interesting typo-there UVP. I know he's not one of the jocks, but he's far from a girl... lol

lol you got me i was copying pasting for superfans :animated_bouncy:

probably least likely to fool anyone about his bb fandom

you can look at him instantly and tell he is nerdy /super fan :animated_bouncy:

After watching some interviews with him, I like him more. I just don't know if he'll be a very good social fit with the rest of the house, might be hard for him to get friends =(

strengths: should adjust faster to the game since he is so familiar with the game , mental challenge, memory, trooper for slop, up for whatever

weakness: possible overplaying due to being a super fan, physical challenge, other hg maybe afraid of him in mental comps,

maybe emotional , neat freak, may be over aware of cameras due to being a feed watcher, goof ball antics :animated_bouncy:

yep.. I believe he was the one that said he would be talking to us on the cameras... ugh. Hope he does not turn out to be an annoying dud.