Ashley Iocco, Pre-Season

She has crazy eyes.. they kinda roll back in her head when she smiles too big and makes her look creepy. I dunno why I don't like her very much .. normally I am more forgiving .. but something about her just drives me NUTS.

I don't like people when they say they dont like floaters.. I mean, i defentitly like Competitiors, but i respect both sides... People who float are almost guarenteed Jury money, so i repect them.. I love to see an early floater step up towards the last 1.5 months and kick butt.

I agree floating can be it's own strategy. if she goes in with guns blazing she won't last long.

She is all over the place and it's really hard to tell how she'll do based on the interview. I don't think she will piss people off enough or be considered enough of a threat to leave really early but she seems like the type that will start to break down when there gets to be a lot of drama and probably won't make the jury.

I don't think any person who has gone into the house with their alliance already pre-named has ever done well.

What's his face last year's "angel's"...

Yeah

When she mentioned wanting to have all these alliances and having names for them already I knew right then that she is probably the one to leave early because of playing the game too hard too fast. While it is important to play the game doing so right out of the gate and trying to establish alliances and figure out who is stronger and targeting people will get you to lose almost every time. Her best bet would be to stay open minded, see who wins first HOH and go and talk with them and possibly see if they approach her about an alliance. But in the end she is my pick to go home first.