Ashley Iocco, Pre-Season

post-2-0-45667500-1341521001_thumb.jpg

Name:

Ashley Iocco

: 26

Hometown:

Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in West Hollywood, Calif.)

Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Company

Three adjectives that describe you:

Vivacious, loving, charismatic, spark plug and enthusiastic.

That was five - OOPS!

Favorite Activities:

Hiking, yoga, painting, meditating, making dream boards, sunbathing, swimming, snowboarding and boating.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house:

Not being able to have your own space and alone time. I love being around people, but I'm definitely one to have my special me time.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:”

Play everyone! I will come off as the dumb ditzy blonde, but take it to the end because I'm actually really smart and good at reading through people’s lies.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least:

Jeff is my favorite because I just want to eat him up…he was so loyal and kind…especially to Jordan. Jerry is my least favorite since he just floated his way through the game. I’m not a fan of floaters.

What are you afraid of:

Mosquitoes.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of:

Starting my own business and making the move out to the West Coast.

Finish this sentence:

My life’s motto is…

Give LOVE to the things in life that you love and give no attention to the things you don't love.

What would you take into the house and why:

Music, because it keeps me sane and uplifts my mood in minutes.

My dream book because I love looking at it everyday. Finally, frankincense oil, because it heals everything and makes you forever young.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous:

Change the world one day at a time and show people that giving love and being open to learning about love (not so literally) will change your attitude and make you happy forever.

I think that she and Kara will become good friends but will only last about half way.

we need a thread for frank , ian, joe :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Fan since season 1...didn't make the cut on another show so the casting director asked her to try out for BB...wonderful!!

Fus might like her...she's a Disney person!!

Even though she's a big BB fan she appeared to me like a typical ditzy blonde. She says that will work in her favor but I have my doubts.

She wants to be Snow White? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Let's see how many HG she'll turn off with her "I'm all about love" mantra.

She reminds me of Alison (season 5, i think) so, she's definitely low on my list!

Locco is a good last name for her, cause she is clearly loco en la cabeza. {Crazy in the head}. Hippy-Dippy .. coo-coo for coco puffs. I can see the crazy from here...

{Here's hoping, cause that makes for good tv lol}

strengths: claims to be good at competitions, trooper for slop, should adjust faster to the game since she is so familiar with the game

weakness: reminds me of keith's angels with her snow white strategy, maybe deemed the crazy one by feed watchers, emotional, super fan may overplay at some point, maybe over aware due to being live feed viewer :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Interesting that her last name is all lower case. When I first saw it I thought it was just an oversight.

She might turn out to be a Farrah Fawcett type...ditzy on the outside because that gets her where she needs to be and smart as a whip underneath.

ditzy on the outside because that gets her where she needs to be and smart as a whip underneath.

yeah i am trying not to write her off as a total nutcase yet

she may be pulling the wool over our eyes :animated_bouncy:

Interesting that her last name is all lower case. When I first saw it I thought it was just an oversight.

She might turn out to be a Farrah Fawcett type...ditzy on the outside because that gets her where she needs to be and smart as a whip underneath.

Hope you are right about this ... she is not a Jordan for sure.

Except for her "I'm all about love and positve people and vibes" crap, I almost liked her. No one is all about love all the time, as she claims. I predict she'll turn into a drama queen because she can't take the 'negativity' in the house, or some similar story. Isn't she the one who said she had to surround herself with positive people? Good luck with that...after a couple of weeks of being locked away.

I don't like people when they say they dont like floaters.. I mean, i defentitly like Competitiors, but i respect both sides... People who float are almost guarenteed Jury money, so i repect them.. I love to see an early floater step up towards the last 1.5 months and kick butt.

I'm picking her as first to get voted off.

From your fingers to god's ears... cause I don't like her!

I think she's kind of cute. Though she comes off as ditsy. I think there's more there than she lets on. She reads a lot, which says something. I'm looking forward to watching how she does. She's funny.

Ashley seems like the one Houseguest that will get evicted early because of playing the game too early too fast. She wants like three alliances which can back fire on her early on and if she is aggressive in creating alliances she will deemed a threat early on and be sent home quickly.