Which HG's do you like the best and who do you think was the most successful?

Top Ten Skilled Players:

1. Dr. Will- Amazing player and probably had the best feel for the game of anyone! Knew how to create the impression of someone everyone wants to take to the end to beat yet knew how to work the jury enough to beat anyone.

2. Dan Gheesling- Gotta give credit to the man with the only unanimous win.

3. Evel Dick- A BB mastermind who played a unique strategy to perfection but it's hard to know if he is better than Will since he was given a partner to play with both of his seasons and didn't stay long enough to prove himself his second season.

4. Hayden Moss- He's very underrated; he played the ultimate straight/good guy game, made no enemies, and won quite easily

5. Danielle Reyes- A very cunning strategist who was really the first to utilize the power of a secret alliance; she was screwed over in her first season due to the non-sequestered jury

6. Drew Daniel- Also an underrated player who played an excellent straight game very similar game to Hayden

7. Daniel Donato- Very intelligent BB player who is an excellent manipulator and strategist who has had to live in her father's shadow. Had her attempt to make one of the biggest moves in BB history in her 2nd season succeeded, she might even be considered a better player than her father.

8. Janelle Pierzina- Maybe the most dominant female challenge player of all time, she came very close to winning both her seasons but was seen as too big of a threat to take to the end.

9. Mike "Boogie" Malin- Despite a pretty crappy showing in his first season and really being Dr. Will's sidekick in his 2nd, his social game is quite good and there is something to be said for winning the only all-star season

10. Britney Haynes- This might be controversial since she only got to the final 4 before being the Brigade's final victim but she had excellent social game making everyone believe they could trust her and knew just how to play on people's emotions to stay out of their crosshairs

Top Ten Entertaining Players:

1. Evel Dick- It's hard to imagine someone being more entertaining than this guy who plays the game like a puppetmaster!

2. Rachel Reilly- Whether you love to hate her or hate to love her, she is a polarizing player that always brings the drama and raises the entertainment value of the show

3. Jeff Schroeder- I don't consider the guy a great player but his charisma, sense of humor and fiery temper makes him good TV!

4. Dr. Will- It's entertaining just to watch such a masterful player do his thing!

5. Enzo- This guy cracked me up bigtime! I'll never forget his week in the penguin suit!

6. Jase Cowan- You never knew what this guy was going to do next or whether he was crazy or just acting. Either way he was fun to watch.

7. Jordan Lloyd- Okay, I do have a soft spot in my heart for this girl that is a horrible BB player but somehow has one of the most impressive results of any player, even better than Dr. Will. She is so innocent and folksy that she cracks you up without trying and makes you root for her even though she has no business getting far in the game

8. Janelle Pierzina- There is a reason she is a big fan favorite, she is really fun to watch!

9. Alison Irwin- It's hard to imagine how dull BB4 would have been without Alison in the mix. This girl played super dirty, which made her a very fun villian to watch.

10. Shelley Moore- This pathological liar is on this list simply because I'm pretty sure she set the record for number of lies told and one of the most entertaining parts of this last season for me was waiting for this huge tower of lies to come crashing down. It's pretty amazing how long she got away with it.

Guest 6Borders

"most successful players in BB history...???"...Still trying to figure out just what exactly that means...

just my humble opinion:

Will was definitely successful in Season 2, manipulated brilliantly and practically dared everyone not to vote him to win at F2.

Dan I think was probably the most successful in winning legitimately after Grodner started manipulating the game.

Janelle was successful in winning luxury comps and perks (fans loved her and voted for her every time they could get her something so I suspect she got some inside info from Team Grodner to win other comps cos nobody is just THAT lucky, and she really was not that skilled..remember the 3 on the wheel and Janelle was going to bail because "I'm sweating and it's gross", and Ivette and Maggie talked her out of jumping off)

Jordan won BB but I would not call her a "successful player" unless you consider her the ultimate floater..she was literally pulled thru the BB waters attached to Lifeguard Jeff, and who in their right (or wrong) mind would vote Gnat over Jordan!

Boogie was successful in Dull Stars because he and Dr. Will were a team, made a complete mockery of the game (not to mention a fool of Erika) and Dull Stars was the most ridic and manipulated season of Big Brother. Boogie was slated to win because Will won Season 2 and for some reason that was a big selling point for Grodner.

I really would not call Rachel a successful player either. Grodner handed her/Brendon/Brenchel every safety net to keep them/her in the game. I have to admit even I MIGHT have voted Rachel over Porsche!!

Evel Dick I loved and he was definitely successful in keeping the show from being a total snooze-fesT.

As for who Grodner considers "most successful" really means who kisses her butt the most and vice versa...I am sure I not going to like any of the mentors tho...lol!

Wasn't their a rumor about Janelle, Dan, Rachel and Boogie coming back? Might prove to be true.

In any rate, not really excited to have ANOTHER season with returning house guests right after the last one.

And as much as I like Rachel I think someone will sue CBS for emotional distress having to see her 3 summer's in a row.

Lol. True! I'm weird, but I kind of hope to see Janelle, Dan, Boogie, and Natalie back. Yes, Natalie was a villain, but she was a genius at coming up with brilliant plans to get other people in her alliance to do the dirty work and back door other people. Natalie was at least very smart and interesting even if I didn't like her because she was like the devil's advocate on the show. Janelle has to come back. That's just a must. And Grodner, PLEASE do not bring your boy toy Jessie back on the show. I'm tired of seeing him flex while simultaneously being able to see space between his ears.

Lol. True! I'm weird, but I kind of hope to see Janelle, Dan, Boogie, and Natalie back. Yes, Natalie was a villain, but she was a genius at coming up with brilliant plans to get other people in her alliance to do the dirty work and back door other people. Natalie was at least very smart and interesting even if I didn't like her because she was like the devil's advocate on the show. Janelle has to come back. That's just a must. And Grodner, PLEASE do not bring your boy toy Jessie back on the show. I'm tired of seeing him flex while simultaneously being able to see space between his ears.

Nat has been "blacked out" on the CBS site so she will not be back...still hope for Jani, Dan and Boogie tho for me his arrogance turns me off....would prefer jedi howie! or danielle reyes or jason from bb3..loved them! or even monica and hardy from bb2!

bogg

Nat has been "blacked out" on the CBS site so she will not be back...still hope for Jani, Dan and Boogie tho for me his arrogance turns me off....would prefer jedi howie! or danielle reyes or jason from bb3..loved them! or even monica and hardy from bb2!

bogg

Oh. I didn't know that Nat was "blacked out." When did that happen? I'm with ya. I think Jani and Dan would be a force to reckon with in the house!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name