Willie Hantz, Pre-Season

morty

post-2-0-61197300-1341427122_thumb.jpg

Name: Willie Hantz

Hometown: Vinton, La. (living in Dayton, Texas)

Three adjectives that describe you: Serious, hostile and docile.

Favorite Activities: Gambling and strip clubs!

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Eating the slop because I'm used to my roommate’s (i.e. my mother) cooking.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To make as much confusion in the house in order to take the attention off of me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My least favorite was Rachel because I would have shot myself if I was in that house with her. There is nobody I really respected who ever played the game.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My two children.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… only the good die young.

What would you take into the house and why: Cigarettes and vodka.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would be on All-Stars.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont watch much survivor so i dont know much about his brother outside of the fact he was a huge villain :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

OMG...another freaking Hantz (even a distant relative is bad enough).

Boil him in Big Brother oil and send him back to wherever he came from (I guess Texas but he might be a poor relation)

Don't know who you all are talking about, so can only judge him for him, but he has that "enzo" vibe rip-roaring off of him. Enzo was funny, but that was his only redeeming quality. The rest of the time he came across as cocky, slimy, and too self-satisfied with himself for me to truly like him. That's the ick vibe I get from this guy. Just seems cocky .. and me no likey cocky house-guests.

If he is anything like Russell, I'm excited... I loved seeing Russell in action on Survivor... Don't know if the Hantz way of playing in a BB setting will work but it will be very interesting to see.

Yes! Yes! I so want a villain I can hate...or love. Just depends on how he uses his villain-esse.

Survivor is my dh's fave so I do watch that show with him (just don't get into it like I do BB). Russell's nephew, who played on Survivor too, wasn't much of a villain. Not like his uncle at all. I liked the kid tho. I hope Willie is more like his bro.

Guest 6Borders

He'll probably turn out to be "the Good Hantz" and everyone will love him....LMAO :P

My biggest objection to him is he was probably asked to do the show only because he's a Hantz and

never applied....tho who knows, he does come from a "reality tv junkie family"

My number one criteria for rooting for someone this year: It has to be a regular person, not someone looking to become famous or someone who already is in the entertainment field in some way. He's the brother of a Survivor "legend," but he himself has a normal enough job. Jury is out on whether I can root for this guy.....depends on how self-aware he is of who he's related to.

Guest 6Borders

I think a lot will depend on whether or not he wants to come out of the Hantz closet and how many of the other HG's watch/follow Survivor. Looking at him I would not zero in and say "o'my'gosh, this guy has to be a Hantz". I think it would be in Willie's best interest not to say he's a Hantz, especially since it would give the other HG's license to think "hey, this guy was ASKED to be on the show, let's get rid of him"

When Brenchel was on TAR a lot of people didn't seem to know them at first but Rachel shot her mouth off pretty often with "I won Big Brother, including correcting Brendon when he said "we won Big Brother". When Brandon Hantz was on Survivor he couldn't keep his mouth shut about who his uncle was.

He needs to keep his mouth shut and not act like his brother did and he might (big might) do well. Too bad I'm already disliking him just because of his family reputation.

Guest 6Borders

OMG...I think the Hantz apple does not fall far from the family tree with this guy!

Described himself as "hostile and docile" (can't wait to see how that plays out). He's probably going to be entertaining as all get-out if his plan is to create as much confusion as possible. Total Hantz attitude...didn't respect anyone who ever played BB.

I'm SURE Grodner will promise Rachel the earth to come in as a mentor and she's going to be assigned to Willie...he will either shoot himself or her!!!

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To make as much confusion in the house in order to take the attention off of me.

Yay! I'm so excited. I hope he causes tons of drama!

I'm with you, KY. Drama keeps it interesting.....bring it on Willie!

Maybe another Russell (BB Russell not Survivor Russell) Yep love the drama. We have been missing that the last 2 seasons. Too many want to stay under the radar.

so is this Hantz the father of Brandon from Survivor 23 ? or is this another brother of Russell

and when do they start running on The Amazing Race ?

You havent heard? The new twist is Rachel will find out on BB that she is a long lost Hantz

LMAO ya now there is a twist , love it ;)