Wil Heuser, Pre-Season

morty

post-2-0-63536000-1341427082_thumb.jpg

Name: Wil Heuser

Hometown: Louisville, Ky.

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unique and brash.

Favorite Activities: Running, biking and lunching with good friends.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be difficult to live with other people. I'm used to living on my own and having my space, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I would probably not tell the other roommates my profession and play the "nice guy," "someone you can trust" role. I think I would let alliances form first and then manipulate my way into control of the game.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I just watched the last season but I did not like Evil Dick; arrogant people are not my cup of tea. I did like Rachel. She was outgoing and fun to watch.

What are you afraid of: Snakes and bananas creep me out.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My career. I have traveled the world, met amazing people, and I've never let the word NO stop me.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you want something done, do it yourself.

What would you take into the house and why: Aflat iron since I have crazy hair and I have to keep it in check! An iPod because music helps me think and meditate. A bottle of Woodford Reserve… I'm from Kentucky – Bourbon -- it’s in my blood.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I wouldn't change much in my life. Fame comes and goes. I would however probably use a little bit of press to help bring light to causes close to my heart.

token gay guy of the season?

:animated_bouncy:

My number one criteria for rooting for someone this year: It has to be a regular person, not someone looking to become famous or someone who already is in the entertainment field in some way. Having said that, something about this .....um....person.....creeps me OUT. I doubt I can root for Wil....so far.

Guest 6Borders

I don't know about this guy...looks kind of "spacey". I have a feeling he is going to be one of those eager-to-please everyone,agree with everyone...aka "a floater" HG.

Guest 6Borders

Plans to play "the nice guy"....Floater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get why you would hide being a "marketing consultant"..how is that a turn-off or a threat???

Isn't this the guy who was on American Idol???

First impression is he's likable, sensitive and outgoing. He appears to be a little high strung and that type can turn some people off after a while. I want to see how he interacts with the other HG and how open he'll be about himself. That will help me figure out how far I think he can go in this game.

I just don't know what to say about this guy???

strengths: physical competition, claims social game is good, sense of humor

weakness: memory , slop, dont get along with girly girls & jocks :animated_bouncy:

I think this year's crop appears to be reality show wanna be's of a whole new dimension.

We have a Hantz, a playmate of the year 2006, a hard rockin Kitty, a descendant to a famous wrestler...

And introducing Wil H., Amer Idol 8 Louisville contestant and Real Housewife drag impersonator extraordinaire!

I was not sure if I could copy the you tube links but check-out YouTube or TVGASM site...they have some incredible downloads of Wil doing the Countess and Jill Zarin (RHONY) and Kim Z. (Atlanta) that are incredible.

This guy seems crazy ... and will either make the season crazy or will be too weird to bond with the house-guests so we'll see what happens lol but he will be entertaining I think.

Guest 6Borders

He's either a "performer with a real job" or he's just on Big Brother to promote/further his career!? As long as he is funny and entertaining and make for good TV that's all that matters.

He's one I would definitely like to know if applied or was pre-selected because of Idol, etc.

Surprised he doen't love bananas.

Haha I was also thinking that!

Anyways, he doesn't seem like he will get along with anyone especially well if he doesn't even like hanging out with girly girls. He seems kind of annoying to me and I don't understand why some gay guys have to speak in such a high pitch. I could see him going far though, like Ragan, because he does seem to have some smarts for the game and knows the value of secret alliances.