Mike - no longer in sequester (pre-season)

morty

should be good at water sports :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Sailing Instructor...bet his video is going to be "I'll sail to the finals in the Big Brother House" (or something similar)

Guest 6Borders

He looks more like a Hantz to me than Willie does...heaven forbid we get two of them on the show!

prpxe.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

ok, am I getting old and senile or is this guy NOT on the CBS cast list????

I see someone named Joe on CBS who is a chef...must be a replacement for some reason.

Wondering if we will ever know what happened with this one.

Kind of think losing him dropped them below the "most houseguests ever" promise though.

Guest 6Borders

Maybe he heard about the mentor thing...lol!

I think they still have the same number because they replaced Mike with Joe (the chef)

Wondering if there is another secret house guests beyond the 4 house guests coming back we don't know about yet.

for last few years someone has dropped out or been kick out just before the show aired :animated_bouncy:

I remember last year, some brunette girl was in the "meet the casts" video, but then was never on the site, or show... they must always bring 1 extra person just in case something crazy happens before airing.

Right now there are 12 new Houseguests and 4 returning Houseguests which make 16 which ties for the most ever but doesn't truly meet their promise of most ever. Either one of the twists is anothing unknown Houseguest entering the house to make 17, or he was slated to be on but either quit or got kicked out right before.

I bet something came up OR he quit. Did you hear his line in the video? He said "What did I get myself into?" so maybe he couldn't handle it.

Who knows......Maybe they will announce it Thursday.

Guest 6Borders

I bet something came up OR he quit. Did you hear his line in the video? He said "What did I get myself into?" so maybe he couldn't handle it.

Who knows......Maybe they will announce it Thursday.

I'm sure there will be a CBS/Grodner spin...truth or not!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name