Kara Monaco, Pre-Season

morty

If she is recogonized as being a playmate of the year for 2006 her game might be over pretty quickly, however I doubt she will recognized by one one in the house so I think her secret is pretty safe. I am really kind of torn with her, in some ways I think she can get to the middle of the game pretty easily but I could also see her being one of the first three evicted. It depends on how she plays it I think.

first taste of the block will show what type of players she is

many of models before her once they tasted the block for first time they folded and the whole this person is jealous of me routine begins :animated_bouncy:

I like her and she seems sweet but she doesn't seem to have a very dynamic personality or anything else to offer the show other than her looks and I don't see her going too far unless she ends up floating her way to the end of the game like Porsche, which is a definite possibility.

She says she will miss eating cheeseburgers. I hate it when models pretend they eat all this food that is bad for you like regular people when she probably eats about a quarter of one cheeseburger a month at most.

Seems nice and friendly enough, but doesn't seem like she's there to win, and is more than likely looking for some sort of self-promotion for her time on the show.

I just hope that she becomes more interested and acts more interesting once the show starts. I feel like since she's PMOY, she's used to interviews and has probably been taught how to act during them. Probably why she's so boring. I hope she'll be different.

Like I said above I think she has a chance but it all depends on how she plays it. Her bio on CBS says she doesn't really have a strategy and that is a good thing. I think if she is able to adapt to what is thrown at her well as well as plays it cool she will go far.