Jodi Rollins, Pre-Season

morty

I think it's funny she is like "I'm not the mom.." when the house will try to force that role on her.

She seems really full of herself. Over confident. I don't know why everyone is calling her "Kalia 2". I see no resemblance at all, except that she is African America. I think i will like her if she doesn't talk too much about herself. All i'm hearing in her interview is "I, I, I, I,". She's loud. I WANT to like her, but am not sure.

I think she will be the mother figure of the house. I think a lot depends on her temper, if she has a bad temper she will be evicted pretty early on but if she stays low and floats she will be kept around a while and possibly land in jury.

i already mentioned before there will be other targets in front of her

only way i see her getting evicted before jury or after is if others are threaten by she is too nice and gets along with everyone to keep around till the end

this is assuming she is nice and gets along with everyone

looking at her she doesn't seem like she will be a physical threat :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

She is definitely my pick...also, total MOtH (Mom of the House) whether she wants to be or not.

Somehow I don't see her as a crier. I think she comes off as strong and grounded.

She seems really full of herself. Over confident. I don't know why everyone is calling her "Kalia 2". I see no resemblance at all, except that she is African America. I think i will like her if she doesn't talk too much about herself. All i'm hearing in her interview is "I, I, I, I,". She's loud. I WANT to like her, but am not sure.

She seems exactly like Kalia to me. They could reveal that she's Kalia's sister and I wouldn't be surprised at all. This is the 2nd season in a row that they have cast one older overweight cocky black chick to be a villain (Kalia was to most people and it seems like Jodi might be too). Is Grodner a racist or something? :P

She seems exactly like Kalia to me. They could reveal that she's Kalia's sister and I wouldn't be surprised at all. This is the 2nd season in a row that they have cast one older overweight cocky black chick to be a villain (Kalia was to most people and it seems like Jodi might be too). Is Grodner a racist or something? :P

Possibly... but she doesn't come off as a villain to me like Kalia had the potential to. Kalia was originally billed as the "black" Carrie Bradshaw.. a style/sex advise columnist from New York (or something like that).. it's just when you heard her speak it was always "me, me, me..." where as Jodi may use a lot of "I's" when she speaks, but she comes off to me (your mileage may very) as somehow inherently nicer.

Guest 6Borders

Well, if she looks uncomfortable in the cast pic maybe she is but should not be. Jodi is what many fans said they wanted "real people, playing the game because they love the game and they want the big brother experience", so I would think it would be a bit hard to be "real people", Jenn on the other end, standing out there with a bunch of occupied (aka implants) bikinis in between and thinking that's what most of America is comparing you to. I personally can't wait to see what she does in the house!!!