Jojo Spatafora, Pre-Season

morty

post-2-0-70729100-1341426887_thumb.jpg

Name: JoJo Spatafora

Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.

Three adjectives that describe you: Thankful, different and sparkling.

Favorite Activities: Rollerblading, dancing, cooking, traveling and ice skating.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having a computer, cell phone or TV, although it’s pretty cool to just block everything out. I have no kids or special someone to go home to so it wouldn't really bother me as long as I can chill in the backyard and tan.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Of course I have a strategy, but is it smart to tell you? Is this a trick question?

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Evil Dick the most because he’s “real.” I don't like the red headed girl that got engaged to one of the other guys....Rachel? She thinks a lot of herself and her laugh is so annoying!

What are you afraid of: Snakes and creepy crawlers, sometimes heights and I don't like the dark either - I watch too many horror movies.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason... it’s a cliché, but true.

What would you take into the house and why: Chapstick so my lips stay soft, and a toothbrush because you have to brush your teeth - DUH!

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to keep a semi-low profile and stay as humble as possible. I would love to donate money to charities because I know what it’s like to not have a lot.

so many hg name that starts with j and w

it will take awhile to sort out

i will give my predictions and first impressions on each hg once i see their interview videos either tomorrow or friday

this one seems to be a firecracker in most of promos i have seen

it could be all for show thou :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

At least she is not portraying herself as a "mixologist" or "event hostess"...time will tell.

Guest 6Borders

Wonder what the photographer said to her...she looks like she is readu to bite!!!

I see drama coming from her. She's got attitude written all over her face!

Guest 6Borders

Liking her so far. She would donate to charities because she knows what it's like not to have a lot...good attitude!

Liking her so far. She would donate to charities because she knows what it's like not to have a lot...good attitude!

They all lie about donating to charities.

I'm probably the only person who thinks this but it seems each year BB picks HG based on what is currently popular in our culture or media. Each person can be placed in a niche comparable to what's popular.

I think this gal fits in to the "jersey girl" group. She's Sicilian and very head strong. Her attitude comes across like she's tough and nobody is going to mess with her. Very alpha female (not that that's a bad thing). I do like strong women but some have the tendency to be a little quick to react to others. If she can control her emotions and not let things get to her she may be able to go far in the game.

I do respect the fact she's overcome her drug addiction. That takes a strong person to go through something like that and make it to the other side a lot stronger than they first went into it. Kudos Jojo!

First thought...TUFFFFFFF Broad! Then I remember what I thought of Amber at first and smacked my forehead!!! Don't know why ... but I might just like her. And also thought what TwinCity said..she can handle someone like Rachel if she comes back. And she AINT GONNA dig Kara!! (But then again I'm afraid I thought Amber was going to be a toughy and look I ended with a whinner)

Want to see her and Kara go at each other. If Jani or Rachel comes back will be even more fun to see in action.

She does seem like jersey/east coast to me.. but pampered princess variety ..

I think I will like her for pure entertainment value (will be interesting to see if she goes down the showmance road), as I like the people who start fights. And she seems like a fighter.

strengths: willing to take risk, should have good memory, claims social game is good

weakness:willing to take risk , slop, physical competition, showmance candidate , emotional , neat freak :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

That would be HILARIOUS if true, but how would she know about it??? The twists are supposed to be a big surprise, even tho I am sure 12 people in the house have it figured out by now that there are other people coming in and that they would naturally be returning HG's.

I seriously doubt she went into DR and said "ok give it to me straight...past hg's are coming back right?" DR says "welllll....yes possibly" and she says "I am so out of here!!"