Jenn Arroyo, Pre-Season

morty

post-2-0-39820500-1341426816_thumb.jpg

Name: Jenn Arroyo

Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Occupation: Musician/Former Bass Player for the Female Metal Group “Kittie”

Three adjectives that describe you: Smart, sexy and funny.

Favorite Activities: I LOVE TO PLAY MY GUITAR/BASS!! I also like to work out, bike, run and lift weights. I enjoy writing and my journal tends to work out as lyrics.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: No contact with family and friends. It will be tough, but I have been on very long tours far away from my loved ones and survived, so I can do this.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I'm going to be me. It's a simple answer, but a fun twisted puzzle to unfold.

What are you afraid of: Roller coasters. Not too keen on heights either.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I'm so very proud of every album I've ever worked on. A piece of my heart and soul are located within.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… TO ENJOY YO'SELF!

What would you take into the house and why: Guitar, a laptop to record my music and a flat iron.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Head right back into the studio and record a full length album and then head out on the road with my band and tour. Start a music program to help underprivileged kids stay focused. Music has saved my life and I want to give back to what has been so good to me.

maybe the one that gets the feeds muted over and over due to singing

boy do we love those hg's :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Well, if she bangs out rhythms on various household items BB will prob have to block the feeds just to find out if it's copyrighted or not.

Guest 6Borders

I really like her bio (start a music program for underprivileged kids if she wins the $) and the pic is certainly a lot better there. Interested to know how music saved her life!

since 4 former players will be coming back, I could see Nakomis "daughter of the moon" being one of them

producers probably thinking she'd pair up with Jenn

if not Nakomis than Lydia would also fit in with Jenn most likely

hey we got lots of tattoos , alliance ?

strengths: wont be afraid to take risk, alcohol nights should provide good entertainment for live feeders, sense of humor, free thinker, experience having to work with others daily

weakness: appearance will make her standout , may cause the feeds to block due to singing, may come on too strong in certain situation, conservative people may rub her the wrong way, hg may have to hide alcohol from her, may see bb as a way to promote her musical career , wont be afraid to take risk :animated_bouncy:

As long as she's not an arrogant dick. (Pun intended.) Then I think I'll like her.

Lost my train of thought when I read this and lmao!!!!

Happy to entertain (This is Casper)

As a side note I vaguely remember the girl group she was in if it's the group I was thinking of .. they were kinda popular when I was in high school for a bit. They were heavier metal/rock though and for a girl group this was unique.

[media=]

You can see her in that video.

After watching her interviews .. I think she is my new favorite house guest atm.

Of note: She has revealed in interviews she's Gay.

only other girl that seem open for lesbian play of sort is jojo

:animated_bouncy:

I remember kittie they were a big deal. I Predict her being my favorite. I also said that about lydia though and was let down. Lets hope she doesnt let me down by hookin up with the house Dbag

Oh shes gay? I love it. bout time wasnt the last open lesbian ivette?

I think Annie from season 12 was either a lesbian or bi.. not sure which, but she was more recent than Ivette.

Guest 6Borders

I like the bio and I really liked her after the interview. I think she is going to be good entertainment in the house.

I doubt they would have a mentor who was like an HG...no drama there. I bet there is one other girl in the house who is gay but will not be out to the house for a while.

Ivette was gay and I believe Annie was Bi.