Danielle Murphree, Pre-Season

morty

Guest 6Borders

Casper where DO you come up with this stuff???

So I gather even tho she is a nurse she is also a model, or else those are self portraits!!!

I like her, she seems to really know how to play the game with her strategy of laying low at first but making moves later on, that does seem to work somewhat can can work in her favor. I am skeptical with her not telling people she is a Nurse because that could backfire later if it gets out she lied to them. I am interested to she how she does in the house.

She seems like a sweetheart and I like nurses too. My first impression is that she could stay under the radar and go pretty far in the game but would probably be dumped near the end for being too likeable to take to the jury if the finalists have any brains.

I fail to see how telling people she is a kindergarten teacher instead of a nurse has any point. I don't feel like either profession makes someone more or less of a target in the game or makes someone more or less worthy to get jury votes. It's not like she is a lawyer or psychologist, which can be threatening.