Danielle Murphree, Pre-Season

morty

post-2-0-39406100-1341426726_thumb.jpg

Name: Danielle Murphree

Hometown: Grant, Ala. (living in Tuscaloosa, Ala.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Loving, outgoing and passionate.

Favorite Activities: I love to dance. I could do that all day, everyday. I love photography, scrapbooking, working out and swimming. Anything that keeps me active.

Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being cut off from the outside world and not being able to listen to music or take pictures.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” To be considered someone that isn't a threat and someone that doesn't seem very smart. The people that are a threat are usually eliminated first.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I love Jordan and I can't stand Rachel. Rachel is beyond annoying and fake with her whining and backstabbing. Jordan seemed honest, down to earth and fun.

What are you afraid of: I am terrified of snakes, dying young, heights and never finding my true love.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Finally graduating Nursing school and passing my NCLEX on the first try.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… love everything as if you were about to lose it.

What would you take into the house and why: My camera because I love taking pictures; my iPad so I can play games and listen to my music; and my cell phone because I’m a chatterbug and love talking to people.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Be a happy camper. I guess I would deal with the new challenges that I faced with fame, but I wouldn't hate it. I wouldn't mind being famous.

danielle reyes set the bar high for danielle's

not counting her horrid bb7 performance

even daniele set the bar high with being a comp beast :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Nurse....I like people with a "real job" (which is why I liked Maggie and almost everyone else did not)

I was a closet Maggie like-er. I just hated Maggie's alliance, April and Jenn were the worst, with Ivette a close follow up to that season.

Not really getting any vibes for or against this one yet. Just kinda "meh".

Guest 6Borders

Love this girl...can't stand Rachel, thinks like most of us do "I want new people", DID NOT like newbies vs. Grodner veterans (you go girl) and whatcha wanna bet Team Grodner will put Rachel as her mentor

My first impression of her is a very sweet lady with a big heart. I love nurses because they give so much of themselves to their patients. When they're great you can't beat it! I've spent enough time in hospitals so I know what I'm talking about. lol

I think she'll be a favorite with the other HG. I do see her being a little on the quiet side until she gets to know the others. I also think nurses are good at reading other people which can be a good trait to have in this show.

Hope she's nothing like what I think she's going to be... bottom of my list!

strengths: use to dealing with people , competitive and athletic, critical thinking skills , maybe underestimated as ditzy

weakness: emotional, claims she will hold true to her word and play an honest game(yet she is already planning to lie about her occupation haha..), seem to be already playing the game in her head and laying out her strategy before even entering the house, possible showmance candidate , possible fight with other girls, may struggled with bb "dirty" comps, should have been a blonde to be eligible to win america's choice and be part of those that like team blonde :):animated_bouncy:

She's pretty in my eyes, but the likable, approachable, genuine type of pretty.

She might be able to manage better than most, because Nurses put up with a LOT in their day to day lives. I am hoping for a "lets get things done" no-nonsense vibe from her.

I have a lot of respect for Nurses so I tend to root for them because I know how hard the job can be. I have cousins that are Nureses, my aunt is a nurse, I have many friends who are Nurses as well.

First impression I like her but I don't see how her game is going to go very far at all, she said she is the nice person and that never seems to really work. If she is able to manipulate a little bit and tell some lies she could go pretty far, but just being the nice person isn't going to do much at all.